ICT A-Level Website (SEO)

Associate
Hey guys, I am currently studying A2 Double I.T in College and last year, during our AS course, we created a website on Dreamweaver, (Yes, I know, it's terrible for making sites.) However, we don't really have a choice in using Dreamweaver, so we use what we can get. This is where you guys come in, this year we're implementing SEO to the site, aswell as making any changes to the overall design such as adding videos etc. By posting here, I am promoting my website but I am also here to ask for any advice (No flaming, this is A-Level work, not Degree so it isn't up to a professional standard.)

Cheers guys :) (Oh, and my friends in my lesson have been banned from some forums for posting commercial links as advertisement, just as a disclaimer; this site is a commercial site, but the items are not real and PixelProviders is NOT a real company, you cannot buy anything and if anybody tries, no money will leave their account.)

The link is
http://pixelproviders.outwoodict.com/

I am aware of a few errors such as the NavBar buttons Peripherals and Products not working, I am in the process of fixing them :) To browse around my site, it is easier to use the Site Map at the bottom of the home page, thank you. ^-^

Lots and lots of quality content will help a great deal. And i mean words rather than pictures.

At the moment you have loads of pictures with basic info about the products. I would suggest you want more descriptions in there. Also some sort of review blog might help?

Header seems a bit big to me. I'd definitely change the nav images to text if needs be you can do some nice CSS styling behind the text. The landing page is pretty useless as it doesn't tell you anything about the site or company.

Back
Top Bottom