ideas for 18th bday

Caporegime
Hey peeps, my 18th is in July (yeh i know) and my mum said to me any ideas on what i might like to do

and to be honest im completly stumped on what to do

so people! through some ideas at me :D

Caporegime
OP
well i went to an 18th last week and that was fantastic, was free booze at the bar and there were about 20 of us :D now i cant remember that night i do remember shagging the guys girlfriend who was hosting it though :p

and tonight im going to one, and my mate has booked out the local megazone for a night of quazar lol, (yes mentally me and my friends are still very young but happy) :p

so i dunno what to do it will probably result in me getting heavily smashed either way but i want some better ideas than just getting inebriated :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Blackstar said:
Oh really? Surely you've been to a pub before, getting drunk isn't that exciting. Forgive me for being old before my time lol :p

lol getting drunk is fun, if you do it properly :p everyone has their own opinion i mean one of my friends if having a completely dry 18th but is having a bouncy castle :p

Caporegime
OP
messiah khan said:
Paintballing. Nothing more fun than having all your mates pic on the birthday boy :D

thats an excellant idea!!!!

also blackstar i was merely saying that me and me friends enjoy going out and having a drink, others dont, but thats fair enough, ill probably get drunk but still i was just saying :)

i do like the sound of paintballing though :D theres a local here which is very good

Caporegime
OP
WantoN said:
Pub Crawl followed by a house party. Hire something that isn't safe when intoxicated, try some heavy machinery, or, as mentioned, a bouncy castle.

Make sure you imbibe a large amount of Silver Bullets, and Tequila, also ensure you drink a great deal of wine and beer.

Congratulations, you're now 18, and have a hangover so potent, you wish you had the energy to kill yourself :D

Ant :cool:

EDIT: Oh yes! Bring many disposeable cameras to capture the moments so horrifyingly humiliating, you'll be cringing for months.

sounds like u had a goodun, oh yeh pics are a must :D

Back
Top Bottom