If you were able to carry the OCUK tradition down the family?

Soldato
If you were able to carry the OCUK tradition down the family, would you?

By this I mean, tell your son/daughter about the forum and try to get them signed up when they get to a certain age.

Or would you not be bothered about it?

Soldato
OP
Yea thats all fine, at least in those cases are a lot more sociable :)

Oh its not about the pr0n. I wouldnt want them getting into foul tempered MMO communities, or seeing stuff like 2 girls one cup :p

You do realise that he/she will be more tempted to search for bad/rude things on their friends computer which can lead to more problems.

I would personally monitor what they are looking at and if anything looks extremely dodgy then I would have a quite word with them.

Soldato
OP
Let's be fair, if you didn't force Sheffield Wednesday onto your kids it's not liable they'd choose them given free choice... :p

I think he's talking about the folks with both, I don't know if that's covered in sex education in the UK, I'm pretty sure it wasn't back when I was at school although that may well have changed.

When I was at primary school I was about 10/11 so 2003ish when we were taught about sex ed.

They showed a random naked lady come out of a shower, and an animation of a penis shaped like a banana :eek:

The worst thing was that afterwards as a class, we had to talk to the teacher about what we learnt and specific stuff about male parts.

Fine, except it was with the Headmaster and he was being all philosophical lol.

Why do I still remember this stuff, I do not know.

Back
Top Bottom