• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

If your in dout about PPU's ..OMG !

Permabanned
omg i have been waiting for this day for what seem's like forever , Im a big ghost recon fan and have been waiting for ghost recon 3(PC) since the day Ubi anounced it thay had stopped working on the PC version of ghost recon 2 and that thay intended to make it for the xbox only..A sad day for me .

Then we found out that Ubisoft had handed over the development of ghost recon 3 ( GRAW PC ) to another dev team and thay are building the game around the AGEIA Ppu ...I was well happy :D , But the wait has been long and with no info from Ubi or Grin about how the PC version will look and feel we have just had to sit and wait ...and wait ...and wait .

WAIT NO MORE :D

Here is the first look of the AGEIA Ppu in action..... Enjoy ;)

EDIT : Click the video on the left and have a GOOD look at it ... Then click the one on the right :eek:

http://physx.ageia.com/footage.html

/Rubbing hands together :D

Last edited:
turtle3 said:
I meant ''released'' as in released in uk and available to purchase as an add in card, Ive been waiting for ages for one of these beauties, i reckon at least another month or two till we see em,,,

Just in time for GRAW pc and all the other games then ;)

mqketucker said:
hmm looks like they have put work into the physics but not impplemented all the hdr from the 360 version

they have also totally dumbed down the explosions on the non physx video from the 360

As far as i understand ... Thay are both from PC versions .. not 360 .

The first video is just a general purpose processer , And the second video is including the use of the Ppu . ;)

Back
Top Bottom