If you're bored, check out my new website

Associate
Finally, after meaning to make myself a website for about 10 years, I've got around to actually starting it. There's not an awful lot on there yet, but the main bits are in place for me to add to it easily. Let me know what you think. Oh, atm it's basically just a flash homepage and some of my holiday photos from last month (lake Garda in Italy). Let me know what you think.

My Funky Website

Oh, I'm also not sure it'll display properly on any res lower than 1280*1024, as I haven't tried!

I will be adding some navigation to the sub-pages fairly soon. At present, everything goes through the flash homepage, but I'm quite proud of that, so that's my justification :D

MagSafe said:
looks alright, i'm on 1280*1024 on a mac but it only shows the left hand side the page making you have to use a horizontal scrollbar to see the rest.

That's your fault for having an evil mac :p </joke>

At various times, I've tried viewing the pages in IE and firefox, only to have totally different results. Quite frustrating, but I suspect most of the problem is caused by my reliance on too many HTML commands rather than doing it in CSS. It's only my to do list though!

Sic said:
no offence but your website does look 10 years old

Do you say that mainly because of my extensive use of table, which I know is a bad thing - I'm working on it. Or do you actually think the whole site looks 10 years out of date?

Last edited:
MagSafe said:
even though you seem to not like mac's, joking aside.

I really have no experience with modern macs tbh. My prejudice is based on my experience with some apple mac classic II's (or something like that) back in the dark ages.

I guess I can see where most of the comments are coming from. To be honest I've just been playing around with flash and photoshop with no real direction in mind, and that was the result. Maybe I'll tone down some of the effects and things :)

Back
Top Bottom