Iframe into wordpress website - share same scrollbars help!

Soldato
Hi guys.

I own a takeaway and I have a wordpress website - I would like to have an "order now" page that when I click I have setup an Iframe to the provider of my online ordering system but I want to still have it show on my website with the same footer and topbar/menu so it looks seamless. I have tried and I can get the width fine and even responsive (my ordering system providers website ordering for my takeaway is responsive) However I cannot get the vertical right it always have a scrollbar and doesn't take up the whole page.

This is the code i'm using - where am I going wrong? I have tried 1000 pixels 2000 pixels etc but it just leaves a huge gap at the bottom.

<iframe src="url..."100%" height="2000" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Thank you

Soldato
You could try this, although it may be different off the top of my head. I'm not sure this is valid inline styling for an iframe. You may have to google.

<iframe style="overflow-y: hidden;"> content </iframe>

Alternatively you add code in the CSS document that targets the iframe. So the relevant CSS document must be loaded at the start of the HTML file, then you could target all iframes in that doc using CSS selectors or just the class or ID of the frame you want to target:

iframe {
overflow-y: hidden;
}

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You could try this, although it may be different off the top of my head. I'm not sure this is valid inline styling for an iframe. You may have to google.

Alternatively you add code in the CSS document that targets the iframe. So the relevant CSS document must be loaded at the start of the HTML file, then you could target all iframes in that doc using CSS selectors or just the class or ID of the frame you want to target:

Just going to be honest this is all beyond me! Thanks for the reply i'll try pay someone to do it maybe.

Back
Top Bottom