I'm a new BMW owner

Tea Drinker
Don
I'm a BMW owner :) therefore I win :p this is my first BMW, spec is Funduro F650 1995 40k full BMW s/h bundles of receipts every MOT genuine bike, Arrow tailpipe (LOUD) new chain + sprockets, new tyres, needs a front screen the 'small' crack is quite big, could do with the wheels polished and some TLC with black paint on centre stand and side stand etc.

The last owner had taken the final baffle out the end pipe so it's very very loud and spits and barks on shut off, considering I set off at 6am every morning I'm going to have to do something about that before I get lynched by the neighbours.

Any mods? maybe a rear box for laptop for the moment but nothing else so far planned,

It was up for £1,000 on ebay Ebay Advert and have seen them for more money, I paid £900 and I think it'll be worth every penny on my commute.

For sale Honda 125 varadero 12 months T&T 15k 2002 blue ;)

Don
Great bikes.
I had a 1995 example as a commuter hack. It never let me down and never cost me a penny. It sipped fuel and was a hoot in traffic due to being so thin and flickable.
Dual carridgeways and motorways were a bit of a pain on it though.
Mine had done 75k miles by the time I sold it and it was still going strong.

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Great bikes.
I had a 1995 example as a commuter hack. It never let me down and never cost me a penny. It sipped fuel and was a hoot in traffic due to being so thin and flickable.

Where did you service yours I'm looking at getting the 48k service done at a BMW dealer / service as looking at the s/h they seem to pick up the known problems early rather than just oil filters and plugs.

Any tastefull mods like I say it has an arrow rear pipe which I assume is then a decat as well, looking at a dakar screen as I have to change it anyway

Associate
Great bikes.

Well that's as may be, but was it a genuine bike Rilot? :p

Anyway, mr OP, please post some photos of your own taking. Also, is this still an 800 twine detuned as with the new ?

Tea Drinker
Don
OP
Well that's as may be, but was it a genuine bike Rilot? :p

Anyway, mr OP, please post some photos of your own taking. Also, is this still an 800 twine detuned as with the new ?

In genuine I mean all s/h everything stacks up not as other bikes I looked at sketchy s/h with odd engine numbers and odd reasons for sale and or odd bits and bobs bolted to it

Pictures, yeah when I can be bothered to figure out that I need to find somewhere to host them

Oh and its a single 4 valve engine

Associate
In genuine I mean all s/h everything stacks up not as other bikes I looked at sketchy s/h with odd engine numbers and odd reasons for sale and or odd bits and bobs bolted to it

Pictures, yeah when I can be bothered to figure out that I need to find somewhere to host them

Oh and its a single 4 valve engine

Yeah I getchya maccsy, sorry, was being a bit silly :)

Back
Top Bottom