Im buying a hiper type r!!! :eek:

Associate
:eek: Im goona buy it and i think im crazy for doing this since ive heard so many people complain about this PSU but i dont know what other modular PSU to buy that is close to its price and wattage. Is the hyper 580W type r really as bad as people say? :confused: I would appreciate suggestions

i am looking for a PSU too,
what would be better

Enermax Liberty 500W ELT500AWT ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU (CA-025-EN) Price: £72
or

Tagan TG530-U15 530W ATX2.01 Easycon SLi Compliant Modular Silent PSU £82

Keylow said:
Weren't hiper really good about 3 days ago? It's amazing how parts pick up bad reps out of thin air in seconds :o
i've been posting my true thoughts on them for a fair amount of time, they're stable and reliable but the build quality is terrible in the two i've owned.

it seems the more i posted this, the more people ended up agreeing with me in the end and low and behold now people are saying they blow up (i don't despute the fact that perhaps they have)... but i do think that a fair few people are just simply jumping on the bandwaggon like many people have/did with the Q-Tec thing.

i never said Hiper were bad, just that there are better brands out there, namely Tagan, Fsp (fortron), enermax and seasonic if your willing to invest in you build safety.

bbreezeuk said:
Dont get the Hiper FFS its crap 2 blew up on me so i would steer well clear of this , get the enermax liberty it will be worth it in the long run

Makes you think that it could be a really big coinsidence, or something the customer could be doing wrong :confused: :p

Maybe Hiper are the new Q-Tec? :( :p

80dm.gif

Back
Top Bottom