• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I'm going AMD for the FIRST time since 1994!

The only thing I would change is the ram. I have never found Corsair and AMD was a good match. All the issues I have ever had since x370 has been with Corsair ram.

I'd go for the G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo stuff myself.

No issues here with my Corsair ram and AMD on expo1 , just check it's on their approved memory list for the motherboard in question and you are 100% good to go.

My main memory brands are Corsair and Cruicial for all my PCs.

Last edited:
No issues here with my Corsair ram and AMD on expo1 , just check it's on their approved memory list for the motherboard in question and you are 100% good to go.

My main memory brands are Corsair and Cruicial for all my PCs.

Never had issues with Corsair RAM on AMD either, ran 4x 16GB sticks of DDR4 3200 Corsair Dominator Platinum on a 5950X (3yrs with this CPU) and 5800X3D (1yr with this CPU), ran 24/7 all year round and not single issue with an Asus X570 board. Now running 2x 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum at 6000 CL30 and for the last 2 months it's been on 24/7 again and not a single issue, also on an Asus board, X670E Hero. I selected EXPO 1 and that was it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom