I'm Going to be a Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Originally posted by Kamikaze_Pigeon
LOL:D We're changing our car soon...we were looking at GTI's and the like but now we're looking at diesels and more 'sensible' automobiles:D

I know this is going to sound st00pid, but an old Citroen ZX (Turbo Diesel 1.9) is what you need. ;)

It's what I have, we have 2 kids and LOTS of luggage, but we still have nought to sixty that allows you to laugh at other drivers ;) .

Associate
Found out last week I'm uber excited - been looking at all baby related stuff on the net.....ahhh can't wait

Congratulations!!!!! :D:D

You are one lucky mofo!!! :D

Best of luck and best wishes for the future!! :D

p.s. Hawk the Slayer is a style!! Thanks again :)

Soldato
Congratulations mate :D

Has the whole world gone baby mad? :D I just found out one of my best friends had a new baby daughter a month ago (HOW he kept it a secret I'll never know, then again he kept his 12 year old son a secret till a couple of years ago :p), and my cousin became a father on New Years eve (12:08) to a baby girl.

Associate
WOW!!!! I'm totally impressed with the response to this thread, nice one people, makes me feel really warm 'n' cuddly (in a totally manly way of course;))

Warm N' cuddly is what you'll feel in august, i know how what it does when my nephew smiles at me so i can only imagine how great it must be to be a dad :D

Soldato
Congratulations matey.

the%20wave.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom