I'm sorry. Another BMW...but I have a question too!

Soldato
I planned to go get some new golf clubs.... instead ended up with a Z4 2006 2.0 SE 20k on the clock....

Anyway my question is on insurance. I was offered a 'protect' the value of the car insurance scheme. IE what I paid now I'd get upto 3 years down the line if I stuff it.

Thoughts on that?

Also what are peoples experiences / thoughts on extended warranties?

P.s Pics to follow and I paid 6k part ex using my Honda Civic 1.6. Pick it up Friday.

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the input guys.

Took a quick one on the test drive.

3803781878_f2dc0b37e6_b.jpg

Soldato
OP
Looks nice, did not read your location then saw the pic and instantly identified it as Southern Side of 5 Mile :D

Is it from Jacksons? I know they peddle some insurance that pays back the value of the car you bought it at, is this what you are talking about?

Bought new from Jackons but ended up at the Motor Mall. I only went there for petrol ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Depends really. Some people stick to them religiously, some go under them (religiously) and some people just do what they feel is safe condition permitting.

Some sections of 40 roads are not safe to do at 40, and conversely some 15s are fine at 40. It's a bit of a joke over here tbh.

I'm due a Parish Hall Enquiry for an alleged 50 in a 40 at 10pm on a totally isolated 40 road yet most people will get away with 40 in 15s and 20s.

There is no real uniformity to the speed limits.

Of course we stick to the speed limit ;)

Good luck in your enquiry. Seems kinda harsh even if you were doing 50. What was the road?

Back
Top Bottom