Im wondering if someone can help me... (trying to find name of an old arcade game).

Associate
Let me give you a description as best I can.

1. Im from the states

2. It was around the year 1983 (give or take)~ Could be before slightly or after slightly

3. I thought the name of the arcade game was called miliwars~ (but I cant find one called this).

4. It was a similar type of game like galaga or galaxian but slightly different (I think there was some enemies coming from the sides also?), Its not gorf either but it looks similar~

I know its not much to go on ... but if you have any ideas or a list of games that might be the one Im referring too; Id really appreciate it.

Associate
OP
This is going to sound crazy but I have been wondering this for years ... what this game was. I just couldnt quite remember ... and I was looking at some random youtube clip of something else which you know youtube algorithm it brings up other things you are interested in. And I saw a picture of a aracade game called UniWar S. Geez and thats it.
Wow ... I thought it was miliwars ... anyways. Search is over - I have watched many of the aracde games released in this year and didnt come across this game. I would have know it if I seen it. Or top arcade games of this or that. None mentioned this game - well least ones I watched.
Least I know I wasnt losing my mind.

Back
Top Bottom