Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Love a bit of Dandelion and Burdock me!
I haven't had that since i was a kid. I mentioned it to one of my kids the other day (reminiscing) and they just looked at me as though i had stroked out and spouted out some random words.

Can you still buy it from big chain supermarkets? If so, will add it to shopping list, and take my taste buds back down memory lane.

I haven't had that since i was a kid. I mentioned it to one of my kids the other day (reminiscing) and they just looked at me as though i had stroked out and spouted out some random words.

Can you still buy it from big chain supermarkets? If so, will add it to shopping list, and take my taste buds back down memory lane.
Yes, but the supermarket own brand versions are rubbish as with any fizzy drink. Fentimans is a good one, but I actually prefer Ben Shaws, even though it's not made with real extracts like Fentimans is.

Yes, but the supermarket own brand versions are rubbish as with any fizzy drink. Fentimans is a good one, but I actually prefer Ben Shaws, even though it's not made with real extracts like Fentimans is.
Thanks @Mark_A - i will update thread accordingly with mandatory Pic, if i can get some - Alexa has been updated, and will probably bork it up. (May hedge my bets and buy both)

The wheel on my trusty old Logitech G5 has finally given up the ghost so I treated myself to a new Master MX for work. I've been using one at home for a couple years and for general usage I find they blow any others out of the water. Not bad going on my G5 either, seeing as it has had about 13 years of daily usage!

srzSAFIl.jpg

Most supermarkets will stock Fentimans. Their Dandelion & Burdock is my go to drink at the moment, along with Virgil's Cream Soda.

Bought a new Projector to replace my old W1070 that had served me well for 5600 hours on the original bulb. This one had physical lens shift so much more suited to the new setup.

Mine is a Dartington Glass tumbler - the design has changed slightly - Clicky (*health warning - price may cause alarm.)

hRfh6SO.jpg

EDITED: As Clicky - had wrong price listed and was causing 'glass hyper-tension'...

I was gifted a set of these

https://uk.norlanglass.com/products/norlan-whisky-glass

Beautiful glasses that really do bring out the flavour of decent whisky!

They've brought out a heavy tumbler too that i might get at some point:

https://uk.norlanglass.com/products/rauk-heavy-tumbler

Most supermarkets will stock Fentimans. Their Dandelion & Burdock is my go to drink at the moment, along with Virgil's Cream Soda.
Cheers, guys - literally. :)

JXFWE4G.jpg

kMUzM7.jpg

A 3 pack of Kyoho grape flavoured Kit Kat's. Their purple, but their Japanese. So I wonder if they'll taste like real grapes or the American "grape" flavour :D

New USB sound card :D

DSC-0448.jpg

DSC-0445.jpg

It's a Sennheiser GSX 1000, the first sound card I've bought since the 1990s haha. Was a B-Grade for £110 (Normally £190) and I needed a USB card as using my gaming laptop exclusivly now and the onboard audio is naff.

New USB sound card :D

It's a Sennheiser GSX 1000, the first sound card I've bought since the 1990s haha. Was a B-Grade for £110 (Normally £190) and I needed a USB card as using my gaming laptop exclusivly now and the onboard audio is naff.

Good choice, I really rate mine, it's surprising the difference they make. I managed to find one that was supposedly B-Grade too but it when I got it, it was boxed like new.

kMUzM7.jpg

A 3 pack of Kyoho grape flavoured Kit Kat's. Their purple, but their Japanese. So I wonder if they'll taste like real grapes or the American "grape" flavour :D

The American grape flavour is based off Concord grapes. So those kitkats shouldn’t taste like that

Back
Top Bottom