Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Like most cars, they can look nice if specced tastefully. Sadly when when original owners buy new, they lack eyeballs :p

Car cleaning kit (including snow foam/lance pictured) and new (to me) car :)

Various polishes and other cleaning kit not pictured

oAowLoi.jpg

M3bBOfc.jpg

(yes i did clean the mess just gives an indication of colour :D:eek:)

Xmq7quY.jpg

tRz1HzL.jpg

Garmin Forerunner 245. Upgrade from my 920XT. Not a tri watch but does a lot more than I will ever need for a fraction of the cost (£196)

xYLXzJx.jpg

Logitech Z220 speakers. Not exactly on the same level as my NAD amp and B&W speakers but certainly a big step up from the monitor built in speakers. The main plus is I am using my Xonar Essence ST sound card again
Anyone please say if they have them and have removed the stands. They look a bit naff when on their side with the stands poking out. Will do for £27

iYXvVeH.jpg

Garmin Forerunner 245. Upgrade from my 920XT. Not a tri watch but does a lot more than I will ever need for a fraction of the cost (£196)
Where from? On the hunt for a decent deal on the music version - pretty sure that isn't it, but cracking price if so!

Pulled my finger out and responded to an ad to join a band. I've not played for about 10 years, should be fun!

ZuSzCiD.jpg

Pulled my finger out and responded to an ad to join a band. I've not played for about 10 years, should be fun!

Nice! What sort of band is it?

Just over a year ago I thought, what's the fun in playing at home all the time? Formed a band and joined another immediately afterwards and it has been great - two bands is very hard to manage though so I ended up folding the one I started.

Nice! What sort of band is it?

Just over a year ago I thought, what's the fun in playing at home all the time? Formed a band and joined another immediately afterwards and it has been great - two bands is very hard to manage though so I ended up folding the one I started.
Blues/rock - think Rory Gallagher & Stevie RV type.
No idea if it's covers or original stuff but hopefully meeting up with them this week!

Back
Top Bottom