Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Look closer into his work.
just spent about 30min on his website - what an amazing body of work!

UniFi Dream Machine.
Great routers, although I had a weird issue with mine where my old macbook pro would take down all the eithernet ports when it went the MBP went to sleep, new m1 mac doesn't do it so all good :D

Caporegime
just spent about 30min on his website - what an amazing body of work!

The editorial stuff, like this, is amazing. I have his other book which is all of these type of images. They are set up, but they are set up in a way that is of the character/persona of that person.

This book, unfortunately now out of print. It is well worth finding a copy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Portraits-Martin-Schoeller/dp/3832797297/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3MDAJ2M7R5V7S&dchild=1&keywords=martin+schoeller&qid=1625826276&sprefix=martin+sc,aps,204&sr=8-3

lgCP1kY.jpg.png

PVBAzLx.jpg.png

1p6sqVC.jpg.png

With his "Passport" images, it looks simple but the way he lights it the photo brings out the honesty in the person. Perhaps due to the clarity of it, there is just that something there which makes you stare at it a little longer. You don't often get to look at these people so close up so it's almost feel like you are not meant to be this close to them. The fact that he has photographed all the famous people from every genre, sports, arts, music, politician, musicians, movie stars it makes it even more compelling to have that much of a reach to these people.

There is also the Twins project which he does the same with Twins (obviously).

It's much more than just passport images.

Last edited:
Soldato
Today's thing.

2021-07-09NeededIt.png

Soldato
Haven't spec'd yet. Probably blue, with black pack, and currently having a head argument about the leather. Heart wants red, brain says black more practical! Aha.

Soldato
That's a really interesting question isn't it? My heart says the V6 but that AMG engine is a corker, and will be lighter and a LOT cheaper I reckon. Also comes with a DCT and is more tuneable.

The BEST dilemmas :cry::confused:

Soldato
@dLockers You've got a lot to answer for! Although to be fair i bought it from Ebay as a "Customer Return" for £85 so pretty happy with that. Currently eyeing up another though!
:D I hope you get on with it. Funny you post this today, my 1yo was really sick last night (first vomiting bug she's ever had) so we were camping all over the house to try and get comfy. The Boneco was on and I was thinking thank god I bought that thing :). It might take a few goes at positioning it right but that is less of an issue as it looks quite funky.

I've bought another pen...

uHggzzy.jpeg

Caporegime
:D I hope you get on with it. Funny you post this today, my 1yo was really sick last night (first vomiting bug she's ever had) so we were camping all over the house to try and get comfy. The Boneco was on and I was thinking thank god I bought that thing :). It might take a few goes at positioning it right but that is less of an issue as it looks quite funky.

I've bought another pen...

uHggzzy.jpeg
What’s up with the spacebar on your keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom