Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
What? My point isn't about looking at it, my point is about TIME spent per £. I literally pointed it out what my perspective is. You might have a different perspective but that is not mine…that is yours. Clearly it is different.

I honestly don't look at lego once built for more than a few days, after a while it starts to gather dust I tear it apart and put it back in the box.
Honestly man I know you are saying time, but the most recent pot noodles only take 2 mins to cook. That's much quicker than building a Lego one.

Man of Honour
A new mattress, my third one in six months!!

I hope this one isn't as **** as the other two that went back from whence they came. I decided not to post a picture because it was ordered a while back and arrives Monday....so I don't have one yet.

The first one from John Lewis. They were told to come collect as it was crap. Even the engineer they send out said "that's crap" as it was bumpy, big U shape and just garbage.

The second one from Furniture Village which when delivered was not the one I ordered.....so that got sent back too even after an 'offer' to keep it. It was extra firm and as I side sleeper that could have ruined me.

Barker and Stonehouse for this one so it better be decent....but I do fear my mattress shopping is not going well.

...but I am excited as the Simba one I am currently using is utter crap too and that is getting binned and replaced next. :cry:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Some essentials, haven't used Bulk Powders in a while.

DSCF0883.jpg

Man of Honour
12thgenbuild_boxes.jpg

First PC platform upgrade since exactly 5 years ago from the trusty 6th gen i7 6700K :cool:

A monumental upgrade for sure. I'm more excited about the cable management I'm about to redo as the old build was super clean, this will be even nicer in the new case.

The case is the Corsair 5000D Airflow and mobo arriving tomorrow Gigabyte Gaming-X Z690.

Permabanned
A new mattress, my third one in six months!!

I hope this one isn't as **** as the other two that went back from whence they came. I decided not to post a picture because it was ordered a while back and arrives Monday....so I don't have one yet.

The first one from John Lewis. They were told to come collect as it was crap. Even the engineer they send out said "that's crap" as it was bumpy, big U shape and just garbage.

The second one from Furniture Village which when delivered was not the one I ordered.....so that got sent back too even after an 'offer' to keep it. It was extra firm and as I side sleeper that could have ruined me.

Barker and Stonehouse for this one so it better be decent....but I do fear my mattress shopping is not going well.

...but I am excited as the Simba one I am currently using is utter crap too and that is getting binned and replaced next. :cry:

I have had this one from John Lewis (Made by Harrison Spinks) for 6 months and it is exquisite, best sleep I have ever had in the 38 years I have been alive!

John Lewis & Partners Natural Collection Goat Angora 16400, King Size, Medium Tension Pocket Spring Mattress

Soldato
First PC platform upgrade since exactly 5 years ago from the trusty 6th gen i7 6700K :cool:

A monumental upgrade for sure. I'm more excited about the cable management I'm about to redo as the old build was super clean, this will be even nicer in the new case.

The case is the Corsair 5000D Airflow and mobo arriving tomorrow Gigabyte Gaming-X Z690.

Liquid freezer is mega - love mine.

Out of curiosity, why not a Ryzen? They’re objectively the better purchase atm IMO, since similar performance but considerably less power/heat.

Either way though, excellent CPU and it should last you a good chunk longer :)

Soldato
You spend a third of your life in it though

People (not necessarily you) are happy spending 10k+ on a car so 2k on something you use every day and provides a basic human need doesn’t seem so bad :)

I guess it's the point of diminishing returns and what point a 2k mattress isn't much better than a 1k one, providing you get the firmness etc right.

Guess we all have different priorities, but i wouldn't begrudge 2k on a mattress if it was noticeably better.

Back
Top Bottom