Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer (800W RMS :D) and some Billy bookcases for some much needed storage.

uc

uc

OcUK Staff
A Juwel RIO 450 aquarium, spent the weekend scaping it after buying gravel, soil, sand, rocks and plants for it:

tank101.jpg

My first attempt at doing something a little more fancy on the decor in the tank, tried to aim for something somewhat natural looking.
Now just cycling the tank ready for fish, will take sometime but will give it a boost by adding in some BIO media from an established tank. :)

P.S. Apologies for all the bubbles on the glass, not long been filled.

Soldato
Nice one. What's your viewing distance

about 8-10'. I did always tell my partner that really the proper size screen we should've got for the viewing distance was 77" but I was willing to compromise on a 65". We ended up with a 55" and I spent the last year or so nagging that we got a bigger screen lol

A Juwel RIO 450 aquarium, spent the weekend scaping it after buying gravel, soil, sand, rocks and plants for it:

tank101.jpg

My first attempt at doing something a little more fancy on the decor in the tank, tried to aim for something somewhat natural looking.
Now just cycling the tank ready for fish, will take sometime but will give it a boost by adding in some BIO media from an established tank. :)

P.S. Apologies for all the bubbles on the glass, not long been filled.
A work of art!

Soldato
Haha I'm actually really content with this size....

In the next house however!

I would say it looks like it fits well, without dominating. Any bigger would start to overpower that space i think.

It's so funny how quick you adjust, we went from 55" to 65" and i remember it almost hurt my eyes at first because it felt huge and i felt i had to move my eyes to see things on different parts of the screen, but then you adjust and now i think bigger would work.

Soldato
about 8-10'. I did always tell my partner that really the proper size screen we should've got for the viewing distance was 77" but I was willing to compromise on a 65". We ended up with a 55" and I spent the last year or so nagging that we got a bigger screen lol

Fair do's. The 77" will look lovely with perfect pin sharp 4k material but would have made SD or even some HD content look bad. Pull the sofa forward for movie nights :D

Back
Top Bottom