Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
A new dishwasher.

IMG-5335.jpg

Caporegime
That's the same reason I got it, does eat batteries though :D

I used one as an apprentice pipefitter, albeit a mains powered one. It went through steel pipe like mad, the only thing
Tell me you’re predictable without telling me you’re predictable

mHSon1K.jpg

eYqohE1.jpg

I whatsapped this to you but you must've changed your number cos your pimp wants his wedge, but whatevs.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/classic-dr-martens-ps6860-at-asos-with-amexcode-stack-3923074

Soldato
Upgraded my NAS today from a DS218j to a DS220+.

Beyond family photos and files and OneDrive backup, I mainly use it for Plex but also planning to play with Home Assistant. The new Intel Celeron and 6GB of Ram make a genuinely huge difference from the Marvel processor and 500mb I had previously :).

I can now actually watch Plex movies away from home without buffering or reduction in quality.

Managed not to lose my data in the transfer too, so a bonus!

Close to pressing the button on one of these, would you recommend it? Any issues/niggles in the first couple of days, and out of interest what drives did you put in?

Associate
Close to pressing the button on one of these, would you recommend it? Any issues/niggles in the first couple of days, and out of interest what drives did you put in?
It has been perfect, a big upgrade from my previous 218j. Plex is snappy and no issues to date. Migration was a little tricky as originally I couldn't log in using my credentials, but a reinstall of DSM sorted that, and is fortunately on a separate partition so no data losses.

Transferred my config over from the old NAS no issues and has been working perfectly.

I have also been using Home Assistant in a Docker, but still figuring out what I want to do with that.

I have 2 8tb Segate ironwolf drives, each with 26,600 hours of use on transfer, but again no issues at all.

Associate
It has been perfect, a big upgrade from my previous 218j. Plex is snappy and no issues to date. Migration was a little tricky as originally I couldn't log in using my credentials, but a reinstall of DSM sorted that, and is fortunately on a separate partition so no data losses.

Transferred my config over from the old NAS no issues and has been working perfectly.

I have also been using Home Assistant in a Docker, but still figuring out what I want to do with that.

I have 2 8tb Segate ironwolf drives, each with 26,600 hours of use on transfer, but again no issues at all.
Are you running Plex from the box or just have it served up to Plex running on a separate machine? I’d like to move away from running Plex on my pc

Back
Top Bottom