Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
It's just gone off the rails and not interesting anymore... people posting photos of everyday items... it used to people posting cool tech and other such out of the ordinary things... just interesting witnessing its demise over the years... like much of this forum. Going to stop watching this thread now...
You miserable *******

Soldato
New bike - huge upgrade on my old hardtail. My first full suss as well.

Had to rotate one tyre round so the valve ended up on the name not the make - going tubeless in any case so no hassle.

1zsT32J.jpg
Every time I see a push bike with a seat like that I have a tendancy to grab my nuts and wince. :eek:

Does your voice rise in pitch over the years.:)

Soldato
New Motorcycle, Versys 1000 SE.
A bit of an upgrade from my 2002 SV650s. I have the full panniers, but they are off for these pictures.

Got it at just over 800miles - On just over 1,500 now! :cool:

I got passed by one of those on the motorway on Monday and have been trying to find out what it is ever since. The colour was incredible in person and, for some reason, evoked massive green power ranger vibes.

Soldato
I got passed by one of those on the motorway on Monday and have been trying to find out what it is ever since. The colour was incredible in person and, for some reason, evoked massive green power ranger vibes.
The suit is next on the list. :D

But seriously though, the paint is obviously green - But it has a gold undertone to it so looks almost Irish colours.
Rides really nice, the slipper clutch was interesting to get used to, the quick shifter is also really nice too. I know it isn't to everyones taste, but I really like the look of it.

Soldato
Every time I see a push bike with a seat like that I have a tendancy to grab my nuts and wince. :eek:

Does your voice rise in pitch over the years.:)
Surprisingly with a decent pair of cycling shorts it's comfortable.

The key to it (IMO) is to get the right width of saddle that matches your pelvis width. Then get the angle right and put in some miles and it's fine.

I rode a bike recently with a super-comfy-wide-saddle and it was far less comfortable!

Man of Honour
Coileeees! How much lower?

I got a car thing too, the universal Carly dongle to replace the wired reader I have currently. Prefer to leave it plugged in all the time and doing all coding/diagnostics etc wirelessly.

Carly_20220506_163817.jpg
Carly_20220506_164027.jpg

Cannot wait to get messing around, new gadget and all that :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I got a car thing too, the universal Carly dongle to replace the wired reader I have currently. Prefer to leave it plugged in all the time and doing all coding/diagnostics etc wirelessly.

Carly_20220506_163817.jpg
Carly_20220506_164027.jpg

Cannot wait to get messing around, new gadget and all that :p

I've got an OBDeleven for mine, so much to play with. :D

I also got some car stuff too.....
Car got a polish and ceramic the other day so figured I'd splash out on some upgrades to keep it looking its best. The MF cloths are sooooooooo soft.

eTSGjNP.jpg

Man of Honour
I've got an OBDeleven for mine, so much to play with. :D

I also got some car stuff too.....
Car got a polish and ceramic the other day so figured I'd splash out on some upgrades to keep it looking its best. The MF cloths are sooooooooo soft.

eTSGjNP.jpg

Looks like OBDeleven is the same sort of ting but for non BMW cars, ideal! This came with a voucher for the in app unlock for all car brands if I ever choose to do that. Might do a sneaky FB marketplace and diagnose/code local cars for a bit of cash :p

Back
Top Bottom