Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Giggles...
7NOozVX.jpeg

Last edited:
Associate
More tat from Ali Express!

Knock-off Aeropress, £11.35. Made a coffee with it today and it's fantastic!

GIDDsaW.jpg
bHb8hEx.jpg

I heard the knock-off ones are made from cat plastic. Plastic made from dead cats. That's what makes the device itself 'delicious'!

(Hint: not really. Oh maybe really.)

Last edited:
Soldato
PXL-20240517-110824972.pngp

That was quite a lot of steps to put together lol
Got the same one last year, you’ll love it.

Made the mistake of starting to build it in the evening, running out of light and moving the half assembled bbq into the living room and finishing off building it the following day, only for it to be that big and heavy that I had to get my dad to come round and help me move out the living room and down the step into the garden.

Last edited:
Associate

Made the mistake of starting to build it in the evening, running out of light and moving the half assembled bbq into the living room and finishing off building it the following day, only for it to be that big and heavy that I had to get my dads to come round and help me move out the living room and down the step into the garden.

I had it delivered downstairs, had to carry the damn thing up a flight of stairs on my own, built it in the front room then wheeled it out. It's really well made though, just need to get an order in with the butcher at work for a brisket, some ribs etc.

Soldato

Made the mistake of starting to build it in the evening, running out of light and moving the half assembled bbq into the living room and finishing off building it the following day, only for it to be that big and heavy that I had to get my dads to come round and help me move out the living room and down the step into the garden.
How many dads have you got?

Soldato
Bought the app a while back , costs peanuts , the Bluetooth sender was only £12 or so, also useful for the torque app.
Why do I need this app ? Well firstly I am pretty in to car diagnostics but mostly to get a warning of a regen so I don't interrupt it.
I have some miles on her so the ash level is expected, only just started hence low exhaust gas temps

Screenshot-2024-05-18-08-23-53-80-bd01f1b74bf65d94a13b86dc040ab3dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom