Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I.T. for a transport company -

Added another disk shelf to our CCTV server - this is an extra 60TB (bought 1 drive a few days ago to test compatibility) on top of the current 150TB or so (which is all currently made up of 3TB and 4TB drives).
Over the next 6 months will be looking to replace all the smaller drives with 10TB drives, so will be around 0.5PB of storage :)

Wow! Must be high def I guess? Interesting stuff :)

Soldato
Bit the bullet...

48047060271_56e053b3db_b_d.jpg

Associate
Been a while since buying anything tech related! Last PC related purchase was a 1080 when it launched.

After landing a job where I'll be working away Sunday to Thursday I wanted a gaming laptop to occupy me in the evenings. Originally I went for an Asus GX501 due to a deal but cancelled, deciding instead I wanted something more subtle that I could use in work. Plus coming from a MacBook Pro Retina (Early 2015) as I've never needed portable gaming before, I wanted top notch construction.

So.. My Razer Blade 15 (9750h, 2070 MaxQ, 240hz) arrived yesterday. Pricey (All in with upgrades, £2700) but feel I made the right decision now I have it in hand.

Also purchased a 2TB Corsair MP510 NVME and 32GB of Corsair Vengeance to upgrade, plus a Matte Dbrand skin.

14tmyht.jpg

Soldato
@DXP55 That is a good man box. Happy manning!

It was advertised as having ball bearing runners - I think I live in the past as I thought ball bearing in a cage - smooth and silent.

These are just the same runners as I have on a bedroom chest of drawers - The bearings sit in a channel.

It's no Snap- On but as I am using it purely for storage to keep all my car type tools in one place it will serve me fine - if you use it day in day out spend more money.

Also glad I picked 7 drawer against the 4 drawer - There would have been wasted space in the deeper drawers so you would tend to stack stuff.

By the way this is a roller chest but will use the casters for something else and the handle for a towel rail. :D

Back
Top Bottom