Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
RNrpvmA.jpg

Dual keyboards & mice bruh :D

Two mice, that is just greedy!! Two keyboards should be standard!!

I've looked and there isn't a single keyboard to end them all!! I wish there was and I went through quite a few to settle on these two. If there was such a thing as a mashup of a ducky, apple board and a microsoft board combined into something with nice aesthetics then I think that could be the day one keyboard will do the trick.

Soldato
I've found a single mechanical keyboard with a USB 3.0 switch to change between my work laptop while docked and my PC the best solution. I used to have 2x keyboards and 2x mice but it always felt awkward and took up too much space.

Man of Honour

I've looked and there isn't a single keyboard to end them all!! I wish there was and I went through quite a few to settle on these two. If there was such a thing as a mashup of a ducky, apple board and a microsoft board combined into something with nice aesthetics then I think that could be the day one keyboard will do the trick.
I used to be the same; A bluetooth MS Surface Keyboard (the previous version to yours) for typing and a Razer keyboard with blue switches for games. But I hated the desk clutter. So I tried a Topre Realforce 88U and utterly love it. It's fantastic for typing and still good enough for games (the Razer was better for games to be fair - but this is good enough and much nicer and a lot quieter for typing). Now I need to decide on the one mouse as I currently use an MX Master for general use (love the hyperscroll wheel) and a Glorious Model O for games.

Last edited:
Caporegime

:D

kAcjzPp.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The guy has 7 keyboards and at least 5 mice. Its confirmed. ChrisLX200 is infact a centipede :p :D

At least 5 keyboards and 4 mice are surplus to requirements surely. I don't even know half of the stuff going on in that picture but it is a lot :D when you have to physically label your mice you know it's gone too far! :)

Man of Honour
I used to be the same; A bluetooth MS Surface Keyboard (the previous version to yours) for typing and a Razer keyboard with blue switches for games. But I hated the desk clutter. So I tried a Topre Realforce 88U and utterly love it. It's fantastic for typing and still good enough for games (the Razer was better for games to be fair - but this is good enough and much nicer and a lot quieter for typing). Now I need to decide on the one mouse as I currently use an MX Master for general use (love the hyperscroll wheel) and a Glorious Model O for games.

Shall have a gander at the Topre, never heard of em.

Underboss
:D it's true... lol, the flash didn't help though. Tidied up since then and thinned the KBs and mice out. I have 2 QNAP NAS's, two Rasp Pi's (4 gig ones - have 7 in total but others are Pi 3s and idle) and two PCs. Also have a BT keyboard for an iPad.

Christ man, bet the leccy man loves you!

Back
Top Bottom