Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
@robfosters if you got a copy from the initial ship stock, it should indeed have an oring. However if its a business return, it would go through a simple returns process where the oring is removed and its then resealed. Could be you've had a previous returned and reworked copy.

In this case that should be unlikely as its only been out a month.

Caporegime
@robfosters if you got a copy from the initial ship stock, it should indeed have an oring. However if its a business return, it would go through a simple returns process where the oring is removed and its then resealed. Could be you've had a previous returned and reworked copy.

In this case that should be unlikely as its only been out a month.
Thanks I’ve returned it and asked the money to be paid to my Amazon balance, once it’s in, I’ll order again and hopefully get a slipcover one. If not, that will go back for a refund and I’ll get it elsewhere.

What threw me is that it was sealed, discs that are in slipcovers are usually unsealed and the seal is on the slipcover.

Associate
Can I ask what bipod and torch mount you have?

The IR illuminator (not white light) comes with the sight (or at least, the ATN X-Sight 4K PRO package version of it, you can also buy the basic sight without). I haven't used it yet but I've seen vids showing that it's good out to 300yds for big game. Not that my lowly air rifle will reach out that far lol. This sight includes a sophiticated ballistic calculator but it won't work with bullet (pellet) weights below 10 grains. However I do tend to use Crossman 10.5 grain in .177 so it's OK. You can add an optional laser range finder which integrates with it for the full automation of corrected aiming point otherwise you have to enter the distance manually. With the range finder fitted the scope reticle is moved to aiming point and it's just point and shoot. Oh, it also records video through the scope up to 120fps. More info here: https://www.atncorp.com/x-sight4k-pro-day-night-rifle-scope-5-20x

The bipod I can't recall, it's about 8 years old and just a generic one which attaches to the front sling swivel.

Soldato
50066780837_a6f31ce272_b_d.jpg

One of my all time favourite albums on vinyl, it goes for between about £80 - £160 on Discogs, I got it brand new and sealed here in NZ for $59 (about £30). I actually picked it up a couple of weeks ago and somehow stupidly talked myself out of buying it, then spent the next 2 weeks regretting it. Fortunately it was still in stock online so I bought it. I'm too scared to open it and enjoy it now :D

Soldato
Thanks I’ve returned it and asked the money to be paid to my Amazon balance, once it’s in, I’ll order again and hopefully get a slipcover one. If not, that will go back for a refund and I’ll get it elsewhere.

What threw me is that it was sealed, discs that are in slipcovers are usually unsealed and the seal is on the slipcover.

Definitely sounds like a rework thats come back through the warehouse and had an in-house reseal.

If you let me know the sku or barcode number I'll pop into the operation tomorrow and see what the shelf units are like, whether or not they have orings.

Soldato
The IR illuminator (not white light) comes with the sight (or at least, the ATN X-Sight 4K PRO package version of it, you can also buy the basic sight without). I haven't used it yet but I've seen vids showing that it's good out to 300yds for big game. Not that my lowly air rifle will reach out that far lol. This sight includes a sophiticated ballistic calculator but it won't work with bullet (pellet) weights below 10 grains. However I do tend to use Crossman 10.5 grain in .177 so it's OK. You can add an optional laser range finder which integrates with it for the full automation of corrected aiming point otherwise you have to enter the distance manually. With the range finder fitted the scope reticle is moved to aiming point and it's just point and shoot. Oh, it also records video through the scope up to 120fps. More info here: https://www.atncorp.com/x-sight4k-pro-day-night-rifle-scope-5-20x

The bipod I can't recall, it's about 8 years old and just a generic one which attaches to the front sling swivel.

Thanks. I bought a HW100BPK a couple of weeks back and looking for a OK bipod as spent too much already :D

Soldato
One of my all time favourite albums on vinyl, it goes for between about £80 - £160 on Discogs, I got it brand new and sealed here in NZ for $59 (about £30). I actually picked it up a couple of weeks ago and somehow stupidly talked myself out of buying it, then spent the next 2 weeks regretting it. Fortunately it was still in stock online so I bought it. I'm too scared to open it and enjoy it now :D

Fantastic purchase :)

Soldato

I don't normally listen to whatever this type of music is, but I put this on Spotify after seeing your post and this is a terrific album. I'll definitely be using Spotify's Radio feature to discover some more stuff.

Lush!

Thanks for sharing.

Soldato
I don't normally listen to whatever this type of music is, but I put this on Spotify after seeing your post and this is a terrific album. I'll definitely be using Spotify's Radio feature to discover some more stuff.

Lush!

Thanks for sharing.

Be sure to listen to this...

I would do absolutely anything to experience this concert!

Back
Top Bottom