Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato

Wouldn't have said it was that bad, it's exactly the same as EP 1 2 and 3 of star wars, purely designed to provide backstory for a legendary film series.

I'll admit there was a fair bit that was awful, but that's because it's been done to modern film making standards rather than those of the 80's which were better.

Posting as I'm watching it for the second time this week too

Soldato

What do you think of the torch so far, do you think it'll be suitable for what you wanted it for?

I got a little holster for mine the other day, keeps it safe from keys or whatever when it's in your pocket ...

case.jpg

(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01NCE0WTU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Commissario
What do you think of the torch so far, do you think it'll be suitable for what you wanted it for?

I got a little holster for mine the other day, keeps it safe from keys or whatever when it's in your pocket ...
Pretty sure it'll be perfect, thanks. Good shout on the little holster/case thing as well, just ordered one.

Man of Honour
I have a lot of tool sets, notably screwdrivers and bits, but realised recently that none of them have the bits that are clearly labelled. I end spending more time fumbling around for the right size bit when I could just glance at the index by each bit and slap that sucker into the driver.

Enter the Rolson indexed set :cool:

rps20170916_165937_409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom