Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I am loving the retro zone too! Sadly I don’t have space for one at the moment but I have a similar sized collection all boxed up at the moment

Here’s the most recent acquisition -

y8bn3T9.jpg

Almost mint in packaging with all accessories but sadly missing the outer box :(

That is in SUPERB condition probably as good as I have seen, but it needs a box sadly!

Associate
That is in SUPERB condition probably as good as I have seen, but it needs a box sadly!

Thanks, yeah it sucks that there’s no box, doubt I will ever find an original one for it either :( will probably get a new one though. This and my mint “Toastrack” will be at the front when I do get a display area. What sorts of computers are you collecting, I have many 80s micros as well as game consoles etc and a couple of PCs.

Soldato
C9o3tSh.jpg
Just got the seat today and monitors last week.
I feel like I'm finally finished and can actually play the thing but I'm afraid there will always be something else to add to it :D

Soldato
It finally arrived today, was supposed to be on Friday, the courier services in NZ are a joke compared to UK lol!

38540967270_bc2cf03561_b.jpg

Associate
Yup that would come in useful for me too. My living room TV is hard wired in the wall to a stupid Bose receiver that only has 3 HDMI ports and I have my PS4, PS3, Mac mini and Wii U in there. Splitter I tried was junk and keeps flickering.

Soldato
4f3bWTO.jpg.png

Would've liked the R6 but this is just as stunning :)

I have that case without the window - Love it :D Very easy to install your gear in and very very silent :D If you use SSD instead of HDD, you wouldn't know it was on unless you saw the blue light at the top on.

Back
Top Bottom