Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
ibvvc3.jpg

Caporegime
Which Peak designs strap did you go for? I got the medium one the other day in ash. Real nice quality :)

I have the original slide and by original I literally backed their Kickstarter. I also got the cuff strap.

I am not the greatest fan of it. I dislike the metal buckle and metal locking clamp where the buttons go in, that always hit against the camera so I wrapped it in duct tape and I think the strap is too stiff to fold into the case so I always have to unhook it and roll it up.

I only put it on my mirrorless because I can swap between the cuff and the strap, depends how long I am using it for.

Soldato
I have the original slide and by original I literally backed their Kickstarter. I also got the cuff strap.

I am not the greatest fan of it. I dislike the metal buckle and metal locking clamp where the buttons go in, that always hit against the camera so I wrapped it in duct tape and I think the strap is too stiff to fold into the case so I always have to unhook it and roll it up.

I only put it on my mirrorless because I can swap between the cuff and the strap, depends how long I am using it for.

Mine's the slide lite, i haven't used it in anger yet but it feels good, and it isn't too stiff. I bought it so i could take the strap off to use my a6500 on the gimbal.

Caporegime
Mine's the slide lite, i haven't used it in anger yet but it feels good, and it isn't too stiff. I bought it so i could take the strap off to use my a6500 on the gimbal.

By stiff I refer to mainly how I can pack it in my case. I like to "fold" it and rest it on top of the camera. The metal buckle and the centre section of the Slide where the non-slip material is makes it difficult to do that.

Soldato
Been a techy month for me.
Bought/paid for a R9 fury for £220 from CEX and they sent a fury X instead.
xmDK5BV.jpg

QJv2iD4.jpg

New monitor to go with it
UPl7ptd.jpg

Along with pixel 2 xl and a FM transmitter for the car.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice - that's a very good month indeed :D
Indeed! The most I've spent since paying for a flight to the Philippines last November.
Now back on the water/bread diet for a holiday to Spain in July :D

Bought a pile of networking things. Probably should've also bought some shorter network cables!

1Tz0HAC.png

What's the Pi for may I ask? I've got mine setup for Pihole/Pivpn and a new router would make setup a lot quicker/easier due to the limitations of the SH3. :o

Soldato
It's also pretty new actually but i bought it with the intention of installing Volumio which is a network music player. It's now running Raspbian and the software to control the Unifi network and will soon be used as a server too with a tb external drive.

Well it will be when i eventually work out how to get everything functioning!

Associate
X0xUoPt.jpg
Pumpkin head unit with 4gb ram only problem so far is the dab unit has non standard antenna socket. Waiting for an adapter to arrive.
Nice you can program the wheel controls into it. Debating if getting a sub is a bit over the top for a campervan.

Soldato
X0xUoPt.jpg
Pumpkin head unit with 4gb ram only problem so far is the dab unit has non standard antenna socket. Waiting for an adapter to arrive.
Nice you can program the wheel controls into it. Debating if getting a sub is a bit over the top for a campervan.

Doesn't it come with a DAB aerial? I was looking at them for my MR2 but not made my mind up yet. My MR2 is 1995 so would need a new aerial fitting for DAB.

Back
Top Bottom