Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
With the money you spent on the chain, groupset and jockey wheels you could have bought a decent frame. Each to their own I guess but I think it looks hideous.
Thanks, but I did. You may not be a fan, which is perfectly fine, but the frame is an absolute peach. The whole thing about as light as you can get a bike. And I love pink. You’d like my pink Zipp decals on my other bike I’m sure.

No discs because it wasn’t a disc frame. I wouldn’t mind building a disc gravel bike, but these work swimmingly. I was trying to get this under 6kg but came in at 6.2 with everything.

V F

V F

Soldato
No, it’s Azores.

I was going to go volcano for my build. But now I’ve seen this colour right next to a volcano orange car in the sunlight... I prefer Azores... it has quite a range of tones in it that are hard to show in the pictures.

It's an incredible colour. It must be amazing in person.

Soldato
Xbox one x
55" Sony Bravia XE70 4k HDR10
Planet earth 4k
Blade runner 2049 4k
Dunkirk 4k
AC origins came with it.

Very impressed with the quality..
20180422_153654.jpg

20180422_153610.jpg

20180422_153629.jpg

Associate
New Headset

IMG_20180422_175043.jpg

I have the wireless version, don't make the same mistake I did. You'll need to set default audio to Arcitis Pro Game and NOT chat like I did and end up with mono sound. Can't tell you how stupid I felt when I discovered my mistake. I thought the sound is bloody awful up to that point. Then all of a sudden - wow I this is impressive.

Edit -

Drivers / sound control panel is a bit lacking right now "new features coming soon". They should develop the software ahead of the hardware release. Still waiting for a decent control panel app for it.

Back
Top Bottom