Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
I think the point is every time he clicks a button it will scoot sideways because of the strap.

I'm guessing he dgaf what people think of the strap.

Associate
After Phemo's review and other mates with one, I took the plunge... this thing is amazing!!!! Perfectdraft

beer.jpeg

Associate
Forgive my ignorance and laziness (I briefly looked at it on Amazon), but what does it do, apart from apparently restrict the beers you can drink with it? Beer's fizzy / fresh / etc. from bottles and cans no?
Basically keeps a 6litre keg fresh to 3regrees for 30days... it isn’t for everyone but the range of beers it does do (mostly european) suits my tastes which I why I took the plunge and friends over so far have enjoyed a good pint, Currently got lowenbrau on the go, kegs in uk are from beerhawk (even amazon ones)

Yes cans/bottles cheaper but realistically the European Bottles I want a few quid each anyway so does work out and gets rid of that annoying tin taste

Soldato
If you know someone with a student beans account you can get 10% off at beerhawk as well which is decent.

Kwak is good if you've not had it before and looks like it's supported.

Personally I would rather buy bottles from beerwulf though, If you take the 6L keg of Kwak and get a cost per bottle's worth there's not much in it. 100CL in a liter, 33CL in a bottle, if 6L of Kwak is £35, then it's equivalent to 1 bottle = £1.94, on Beerwulf it's £2.19 at the moment (was actually cheaper earlier in the year at £1.69!).

Heineken do a sub thing which is similar, but you can normally get an initial offer on one to make it worth considering.

If the perfect draft was closer to £100 I think it would be worth my consideration, but at £240~ ish I'm oot!

Soldato
Yeah you’re right, my maths is off. Still poor value imo. £3 a pint, but the deals you can get on canned and bottled lager are insane these days.
I wasn’t sure if there was wasted liquid to be fair, it’s probbaly closer to 9pints as you won’t be able to drink all 6L. I had a quick look and I think if you buy 2 kegs you can get them for £54 inc, and you then get £5 per keg if you return them, so £22 per keg or £2.20/pint. That’s a best case scenario assuming returning the keg is free and you can get a full 10pints from a keg.

4 kegs is £96 or £24 each, minus the £5 for return is £19 each or £1.90 per pint.

I’m starting to temp myself so I’m going to stop lol.

Caporegime
Yeah you’re right, my maths is off. Still poor value imo. £3 a pint, but the deals you can get on canned and bottled lager are insane these days.

Some people prefer a premium taste, that you have to pay for.

No beer in the bottle is as good as beer off of a draught tap.

If you can't taste the difference or simply don't care, then fair game.

Caporegime
Some people prefer a premium taste, that you have to pay for.

No beer in the bottle is as good as beer off of a draught tap.

If you can't taste the difference or simply don't care, then fair game.
I’d have to try it, but I find it hard to believe that a little plug in £200 box can be nearly as good as a pubs chilled commercial CO2 system.

Back
Top Bottom