Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I got a sweet sports jacket from a charity shop for like £4 when I went to see a friend at Uni and forgot my coat. Perfect condition and looked awesome :D

Got it nicked in a bar a few months ago... I miss it dearly :(

Man of Honour
29512511058_74a2ddbe71_h.jpg

43334443402_35f853a70a_h.jpg

More books to add to my Naval History library well over 200 books now (real/kindle)

Soldato
It's survived bikes for the past year its a solid drive.

And it lives in the concrete garage lol.

It's not cold tarmac its the proper stuff, the surfaced it when they did the road

Glad its a good driveway. Had a friends 50cc that fell over after his stand sunk, 50cc may not have cost a lot but the month old BMW it fell onto had a hefty dent/scratch repair bill!

Soldato
Has that gun just ejected a complete round rather than just the empty casing?
At first glance I agree, but if you look closely, on the right hand side of the shell you can see the outline of the casing. The catching of the light does make it look like the business end of an unfired one though, yes. Also check out the empty casings in the rest of the picture - the artist knows what an empty casing looks like, so it would be odd to get it that wrong.

Soldato
Has that gun just ejected a complete round rather than just the empty casing?
At first glance I agree, but if you look closely, on the right hand side of the shell you can see the outline of the casing. The catching of the light does make it look like the business end of an unfired one though, yes. Also check out the empty casings in the rest of the picture - the artist knows what an empty casing looks like, so it would be odd to get it that wrong.
Guns of that caliber wouldn’t use casings, they used a shell and charge bags.

Caporegime
Is it good, looking at download options this evening??
There are demos available! Traditionally I am not a JRPG kind of people but the unique looks got me interested, I tried the demo. Was hooked.

The 3 hour prologue gameplay on offer is good, after playing it for 3 hours you will know whether or not you want it and if you do decide to buy it it will transfer your save so you just continue onwards :)

Although I admit, I have spent the night playing DOOM to try and finish it off before starting Octopath :)

Back
Top Bottom