Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
Have you never tried the MS Surface keyboard with touch ID?

The one without the touch ID button yeah, same key action. I prefer dedicated unifying receiver that Logitech uses though as the response rate is quicker as opposed to bluetooth as I do game still and prefer a more stable connection than bluetooth for this sort of thing.

Soldato
I've heard they can have dodgy infotainment usually manifesting as lag, but I seem to have lucked out. It's the larger screen, so that may make a difference. Otherwise it seems spot on.

F-Pace, R Sport Petrol, 250 AWD auto. My first auto actually, quite enjoying it. Went for the panoramic roof too, hopefully the little one will enjoy it?

Soldato
Pretty good to be honest. I've not had chance to use it for more than an initial listen but it's immediately apparent that it has much more power than the crappy little t-amp i've been stuck with for the last 6 months.

I am however having slight buyers remorse and wondering if the 803D would be a better option because of the extra functionality it offers (at a cost of sound quality). It might allow me to move the amp/speakers to a position which ultimately would improve the experience.

Have got a couple weeks to decide so will keep jumping around i'm sure!

Soldato
Pretty good to be honest. I've not had chance to use it for more than an initial listen but it's immediately apparent that it has much more power than the crappy little t-amp i've been stuck with for the last 6 months.

I am however having slight buyers remorse and wondering if the 803D would be a better option because of the extra functionality it offers (at a cost of sound quality). It might allow me to move the amp/speakers to a position which ultimately would improve the experience.

Have got a couple weeks to decide so will keep jumping around i'm sure!

Amp looks good mate :)

I'd stick with it unless you particularly need the extra functionality of the rn803.

I'm still on the fence what to buy, but I'll probably go for the rn803 as long as I can get one for £500 ish.

Soldato
I've heard they can have dodgy infotainment usually manifesting as lag, but I seem to have lucked out. It's the larger screen, so that may make a difference. Otherwise it seems spot on.

F-Pace, R Sport Petrol, 250 AWD auto. My first auto actually, quite enjoying it. Went for the panoramic roof too, hopefully the little one will enjoy it?

Nice car that - I have had autos now for 50 years when ever I could - couldn't understand the mind set of your not really driving if you have a auto - Enjoy it :)

Back
Top Bottom