Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Another 330d, this time manual (6 speed) and with plenty of boxes ticked.
Well priced because it's previously been written off (but repaired well with full engineer's report) and still relatively low miles @ 129,000.
Bought for a stag do roadtrip this summer (not mine!) and I'll probably keep it for a couple of years.

Stock stereo is awful (the saloon has HK with 16:9 display, this has the crap Business CD system) and there's a slight vibration on harsh acceleration (suspect guibo or prop bearing) but apart from that, a genuinely enjoyable car for pocket change.

I have bought some amusing hairdresser stickers already :p

If you get really fed up with the stock system, the Eonon GA9150 is a good upgrade - plus you'll make back a good chunk of the purchase price selling the old kit!

Caporegime
Miele G1243 SC dishwasher.

IMG-20190418-231937-edited.jpg

Picked it up from a rich couple in a posh suburb. Perfect working order, and... 100% free!

:D

Caporegime
Great result @Evangelion ... Big fan of Miele stuff.

Yes, great result! The last one we had lasted 18 years - still going strong when we left it during the last move. It may be expensive initially (not in your case ...) but over the years is works out quite reasonably.

I love Miele appliances. We have a Miele washing machine that's ~20 years old, and still going strong. At one point it needed a new solenoid valve and a new seal, but I was able to replace both of those myself.

Getting this dishwasher for nothing was a huge bonus.

Man of Honour
I inherited a car recently from a close family member who sadly passed away. It's nothing mind blowing. But it was very gratefully received as our main family car recently died. Granted that a Peugeot 206 diesel is not exactly a replacement family car but it will help us for a while we eventually get a more suitable one. I quite like the little peugeot so far. It's a great little runaround, seems economical, has been serviced well and because it already has a few small dents and scrapes I don't worry about where I leave it parked. The aircon needs servicing through as it was sweltering yesterday. But seeing as it cost me nothing I'm very grateful.

bfDacDB.jpg

I2Wuiy0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom