Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
A bit of both been watching YouTube videos for a week or 2, but taking a lesson at the lake as well, where I’m going offers an hours lesson for £10 so can’t say no to that.

Caporegime
Lessons in casting? I thought men were born with this. I could cast almost before I could walk, and well too. Haven't done it in over a decade though, would probably get the hook in my arse or dislocate a shoulder or something :p

Associate
Haha I’m sure I’ll be ok but I’d rather get a few pointers rather than just stand there like a dafty with no clue all day or I could end up with a hook in my arse :eek:

Soldato
Lessons in casting? I thought men were born with this. I could cast almost before I could walk, and well too. Haven't done it in over a decade though, would probably get the hook in my arse or dislocate a shoulder or something :p

Was in the Everglades as a kid and went to cast a rod only to hear “DONT” from behind. I’d hooked it into my dads thigh!

Which then made me panic as he had to jump in a little later to clear some plants from the propeller and I had visions of crocodiles swarming in!

Associate
Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Is the naim muso as good as they say? i had been contemplating getting one to replace an aging Hifi system.

It is very, very good, but to be honest, I think you'll get similarly good sound out of a Zeppelin from B&W, for quite a bit less. It isn't, however, Spotify Connect enabled I don't think.

They (B&W) have just launched a new product lineup - worth checking out.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Parents have had a MuSo for I guess a couple of years now, it sounds great but I didn't think much of the Android app (this could be updated now), was so much easier to operate if you had an iOS device even though the whole user experience/UI was dreadful. Could definitely tell they were sound engineers first and foremost :p

Soldato
Zeppelin is not as good, quite a significant difference.

Ultimately, sound is subjective, however with my (limited) experience with both, I found the Zeppelin to offer superior stereo separation and greater depth, but the MuSo sounded more sophisticated, with a clearer overall presentation, even at higher volumes.

That being said, the Zeppelin is almost half the price, yet in some cases, sounds better (in my opinion).

Back
Top Bottom