Imogen Heap

Associate
Helllo, anybody a fan of her here?
she's playing tomorrow at camdem london, which im hoping wil be awsome,
so yeah, any fans of her, well don't know what genre to classify her.

Associate
I have two of her albums... excellent music, very talented lady... wish id seen it advertised ,probably would have made the effort to go...

Soldato
Yup love her work, infact I'm actually listening to her latest album right now. Her voice is lush. Music is sort of mix between electronica and pop(the good variety)

Soldato
messiah khan said:
Yeah, I really like her stuff recently. Has she only done 2 albums?
Indeed she has. She also featured in Frou Frou and has done collaborations with a couple of other artists.

I can't stop listening to Just for now. Amazing tune :cool:

Soldato
messiah khan said:
Yeah, I really like her stuff recently. Has she only done 2 albums?

Imeg was the first. Then details with frou frou, then SFY is her latest. I saw her last easter @ the social in nottingham. Very intimate gig and probably the best gig u have ever seen. She is tunning..... Truly stunning.

Soldato
adfinni said:

Imeg was the first. Then details with frou frou, then SFY is her latest. I saw her last easter @ the social in nottingham. Very intimate gig and probably the best gig u have ever seen. She is tunning..... Truly stunning.

Thanks for pointing me towards Frou Frou - Details. Im listening to it at the moment. It quite similar to Imogen Heap's solo stuff IMO, still a great album but I think I still prefer Speak for Yourself, especially 'Goodnight and Go'. Lets hope she brings some new material out soon.

Back
Top Bottom