IMPORTANT: Members Market access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
Nearly 40% = less than 40% - just like a ******* politician. Over 60% of my posts are in other forums - outside of MM… and I haven’t posted in the MM for quite a time (even before being excluded under the new rules) … but you spin it whichever way you wish….

Oh - and I wasn’t questioning the buying/selling guidelines - they are eminently sensible…. I just think using the word “stupid” is unnecessarily provocative (hopefully the forum member won’t see it) - and it doesn’t reflect particularly well on the forums…
Honestly, with that attitude I'm not sure I'd want you having MM access again :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Nearly 40% = less than 40% - just like a ******* politician. Over 60% of my posts are in other forums - outside of MM… and I haven’t posted in the MM for quite a time (even before being excluded under the new rules) … but you spin it whichever way you wish….

Oh - and I wasn’t questioning the buying/selling guidelines - they are eminently sensible…. I just think using the word “stupid” is unnecessarily provocative (hopefully the forum member won’t see it) - and it doesn’t reflect particularly well on the forums…

I don't think anyone really cares what you think tbh. This isn't some god-given right, it's a service run by people in their spare time. If you disagree with the way they do it, feel free to see yourself out ;)

Associate
I don't think anyone really cares what you think tbh. This isn't some god-given right, it's a service run by people in their spare time. If you disagree with the way they do it, feel free to see yourself out ;)
and you are the voice of people - only willing to listen to opinions and views that match your own ??? Equally - you can keep your ill informed views to yourself. What are forums for if not to foster debate and general conversation - without being rude or disparaging one would suggest. Your post does a disservice to Overclockers.

Last edited:
Associate
I've had my current account for over 21 years and way before that (there was a wipe back in 2002). As I've got older (i'm really old now), i dont really have time to post much anymore. That being said i do like to visit and post (today in fact). So I guess I'm a bit perturbed by my removal from MM as it's taken 21 years for me to get to 600 therefore i've probably go another 10 or so before i get to 1000, by which point i'm not even sure what my status will be by then :)

Associate
I've had my current account for over 21 years and way before that (there was a wipe back in 2002). As I've got older (i'm really old now), i dont really have time to post much anymore. That being said i do like to visit and post (today in fact). So I guess I'm a bit perturbed by my removal from MM as it's taken 21 years for me to get to 600 therefore i've probably go another 10 or so before i get to 1000, by which point i'm not even sure what my status will be by then :)
Same here. Bit disappointed really. :(

Associate
I understand why it's being done, but it's going to encourage nonsense / spam posts. I can go for weeks without posting, but visit the forum daily, and will post when I have something to say. I might now have to just post for the sake of it, even if I have nothing of value to add.

Man of Honour
It's been in place for 2 months and the spam is just as spammy or not depending on your outlook as ever. I'm not seeing any end of days style death of the forum due to it.

Associate
I heard OC a going to create a "Vintage" status, just for you :)

Associate
I understand why they've done it but 1000 posts is a large threshold bar to set. I wonder what % of the ocuk user base are in that bracket vs under.

Associate
I've read it, you grandfathered in etc. So basically because I've not been posting on average twice a week since you implemented the rule, I'm penalised. Got it.

I'm back here as often as my lifestyle allows and these days, it is usually when I'm trying to upgrade or buy new hardware.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom