Improving my system

Soldato
Right ive currently got £240 to spend on what i like, but if i wait for two weeks ill have another £100 quid making the total £340. My spec is in my sig which im very happy with and dont think any of thoes things need upgrading, so that leaves the rest of it.
This is what i think needs changing:
17" hp pavilion f1703 flatscreen-ive had it for a good 2-3 years and for the past year ive had a pink line going down near enough the centre of my screen you cant see it always just depends on whats on my screen. Its not urgent problem cause its been there for a year and i never really notice it when im fragging on css.

160gb samsung spinpoint- ive got about 14GB left but i have got about 20 games on there and some i never play so i could just do some major deleting.

Logitec premium stereo headset-It does the job but not very good sound quality, its hard sometimes to figure out where the enemy footsteps are coming from. Also its not very confortable and also little bits of plastic around the adjustable bit is flaking off.

Right i think thats it really ive already chosen the products that i would get to replace thoes 3 items ive mentioned above.
Ive worked out that i could get 2 possible options with my budget:
OPTION1
SpeedLink Medusa SL-8790 5.1 Surround Headset Price: £45.95 (£53.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)
Samsung SpinPoint P SP2004C 200GB SATA-II Price: £57.95 (£68.09 Including VAT at 17.5%)

OPTION2
Samsung SM-970P 19" LCD Monitor Price: £279.95 (£328.94 Including VAT at 17.5%)

There is a sneaky option3
OPTION3
Stargate directors cut £5.99
stargate season 1-7 £174

Im sort of leaning towards option 3 cause next week ive booked a five days off work and it would give me something to do as i think i would get a bit bored playing css, dods or BFMD2 for 5 solid days.

So what u wreckon i should do?

Back
Top Bottom