Indiana Jonas Trilogy Boxset R4

Associate
OK that time has come and the classic trio is among us. Whoot!.

With all the talk of the R2 release being cut and all, its time to look elsewhere around the world and see how we Brits can get round our tight BBFC grip.

Australia and its R4 release is the stop for me with its PAL video quality and uncut scenes.

Is anyone doing or have done the same and where from exactly. I’ve found a place (hope I can mention it, should be ok) FBO over in AUS that will ship the trilogy over to blighty for £36 of the queens money. Which I find isn’t bad.

So I am asking really, has anyone seen a better deal or anyone that’s had any bad experiences with FBO?

Views most welcome. Cheers.

Originally posted by Feek
dvdsoon.com have it for just under £30 including shipping.

That site looks like R1 Canadian no R4 which is what im after. Looks like FBO is the better deal so gonna bite the bullet and check them out 4-8days del too so cant be bad for £36 with PAL transfer and no cuts :)

I dunno mate, I remember seeing these cuts when I first saw ToD and even more weirder is that im sure it was on TV too like during Xmas, we never had the Retail VHS version so the only ones we had were off TV. Strange as I remember the Heart bit very much, especialy when your at such a young age, it was grewsome, and cool! ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by sammy
Do you have to pay VAT when it comes in to the UK? (r4 version)

Will tell you in 8-10days time mate.

FBO has been great very fast and shipped already (when they had it out of stock on there website) You have the option for them to mark it as merchandise or gift. Seeing that as a gift has helped me in the past if gone for that option. Fingers crossed!

Just thought id say that I got delivery of Indy this morning!

Great service as they estimated that it would arrive between the 31st Oct to the 5th Nov :eek:

So thats £36 inc airmail del for R4 PAL Transfer with NO Cuts!

Oh and no customs duty to pay!

Splendid! Now to find the time to watch them ;)

Back
Top Bottom