Industrial Annihilation

Soldato
Just saw this trailer.
Unfortunately, not many details out at the moment other then it wants to blend RTS and factory building together. The full version will come with a singleplayer story campaign.

I was a big fan of Total Annihilation back in the day, playing on Wireplay. Also do love some factory building, Dyson Sphere Program being my absolute favourite.
I will be very excited if they manage to pull it off.

i was going to post this a few days ago, but decieed agaisnt it.
its a shares sales pitch at the moment, which was one reason i didnt post it.

its differant, and will be interested in how this plays out. i'm guessing the PA game engine is being used in Dyson Sphere Program.
i loved TA as well back in the day and enjoy a good game of SupCom FA.
the original PA didnt play right when i got it, partly the high PC specs requied. so i wasnt able to really get in to it. but i was a kick starter backer, it still has a lot of love and i remember some of the stories how people cheated the 8player multiplayer limit to get 32people playing at same time :D

next year i think its one i'll revisit - PA.

this seems very much like PA but with additional units / changes with factory/recourse flows. feels a little like a lot of insperation taken from DSP:DF

i see a lot of potential for it, for those that enjoy DSP style game or factorio (factorio space exploration - been using this a little like an rtd with its AAI units).

still umming and aring on investment - 3m copies sold.
but its iving numbers to make it sound bigger than the market share will likely be at the time.

it has Co-op so thats a bonus 1-4 players.
AI assistants
expected releas 2 2024 TBC

DEADLINE Jan 17, 2024 for getting invovled early (date tbc)​

to be far to the PA team i felt they did a good job over all. the titans upgrade was a blow to a large number of people :/ but business and bills still need to be paid ect.

but more factory aimed i.e. logistics so it wont be the same game play loop.
i'd like to get the scorpion just coz it looks cool. but at nearly £500 its totally not worth it.
i'll wait for a bit and review at pay day.

they actually message me about this on / through kickstarter as a previous backer.
i reckon they'll hit their goal, possibly not be much over.
it was 86k when i got the email now over 125k

Back
Top Bottom