Insurance Question

Soldato
Hi,

I’ve been looking around for some new insurance as I feel mine is a little high.

At the moment im paying £695.12 for TPFT with 7k mileage per annum, for a car worth 4500k and two years NCB with MoreThan.

If I was to register as a new customer with morethan, with the exact same criteria with the car value slightly lower at £3500 due to the amount of miles on it, my insurance is reduced to £433 per annum. Quite a saving.

So my question is can I cancel my current morethan policy and then just start a new one? Or alternatively cancel it and then register a new policy with NU at £485 per annum.

Cheers

Soldato
OP
Well there is a difference between the value of the cars so that will make it cheaper the second time around. I will give them a ring tomorrow. Just interesting to see whether I can just cancel and sign up.

Soldato
OP
If thats the case im going to phone them tomorrow and ask this question. If they won't allow me to re-register for them ill go to NU for £485.

My renewal isn't until June.

Soldato
OP
I've just had a nice little chat with morethan and asked why if I cancel my policy and take out a new one I save over £200 pounds. They tired to state it was due to the online discount and that insurance prices change all the time. Shame I ordered my original policy online.

I’ve cancelled and will get another insurance policy for over £200 pounds cheaper. I’m a happy bunny.

Back
Top Bottom