• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel GPUs... are they still coming?

Associate
I saw quite a few articles months ago about the possibility of Intel releasing a dedicated GPU line up this summer, but it all went quiet.

I just saw another article that reminded me of this and wondered what anybody on here thinks, not come across any mention on here yet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.di...-xe-graphics-everything-you-need-to-know/?amp

Could be a great thing to put some fire under AMD and Nvidia and maybe spice things up a bit, though I won't hold my breath.

Yeah the one that will interest most on here will be the Xe HE model range. I'm quietly excited for it, could have a real impact on the market. With the rate 30 series cards are arriving here we might actually see what they've got to offer before some people get one.

I'm at 602 in the queue for mine.

Back
Top Bottom