** Intel Haswell-E CPU's & X99 MOTHERBOARDS NOW IN STOCK!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

If you want the most powerful and fastest then Intel have the answer:-

Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3 Processor - Retail (BX80648I75960X) @ £759.95 inc VAT

CP-550-IN_400.jpg

Intel's latest Haswell-E 5960X Extreme processor is the most powerful desktop gaming processor you can get, perfect for gamers, video encoders and professional audio. With a whopping 8 cores which means 16 threads with hyperthreading technology the power on tap is unlimited.

As always Overclockers UK have done some overclock testing and the results are very impressive with speeds of over 4GHz being achieved which for an 8/16 processor is very impressive. We are recommending custom water-cooling loops for people wanting to overclock beyond 4GHz to keep things cool and OcUK has the largest range of in stock DDR4 memory from Avexir, Crucial, Corsair and G.Skill.

Features:-
- 22nm Tri-Gate 3D Transistors
- 8 Cores, 16 threads
- 20MB of Intel Smart Cache
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Conflict-free microprocessor
- Distribution of AI, physics and rendering across multiple threads delivers intense gaming exerience
- Faster video encode, image rendering, audio production, and real-time preview
- Overclocking-enabled for extra performance
- New Intel X99 chipset delivers enhanced I/O
- 4 Channel DDR4 upto 4266MHz support
- Upto 20% faster at 4k video editing compared to i7-4960X (Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
- Upto 32% faster at 3D Rendering compared to i7-4960X (Cinebench 15 X)
- Upto 14% faster at game physics and AI compared to i7-4960X (3D Mark Fire Strike Physics score extreme)

Specification:-
- 3.00GHz base frequency
- 3.50GHz Turbo frequency
- 8 Cores, 16 threads
- Fully unlocked
- 20MB Cache
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports LGA 2011-v3 socket
- 40 PCI Express 3.0 Lanes
- Transistor count: 2.6 Billion
- Die Size: 17.6mm x 20.2mm
- TDP: 140W
- Thunderbolt 2 Capable
- BCLK Overclock support from Chipset
- Warranty: 3yr

Only £759.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel 5930K 3.50GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3 Processor - Retail (BX80648I75930K) @ £429.95 inc VAT

CP-548-IN_400.jpg

Intel's latest Haswell-E 2011-v3 processors is the most powerful desktop gaming processor you can get, perfect for gamers, video encoders and professional audio. With a whopping 6 cores which means 12 threads with hyperthreading technology the power on tap is unlimited.

As always Overclockers UK have done some overclock testing and the results are very impressive with speeds of over 4.5GHz being achieved which for an 6/12 processor is very impressive. We are recommending custom water-cooling loops for people wanting to overclock beyond 4GHz to keep things cool and OcUK has the largest range of in stock DDR4 memory from Avexir, Crucial, Corsair and G.Skill.

- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- 15MB of Intel Smart Cache
- Distribution of AI, physics and rendering across multiple threads delivers intense gaming exerience

- 3.50GHz base frequency
- 3.70GHz Turbo frequency
- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- Fully unlocked
- 15MB Cache
- 40 PCI Express 3.0 Lanes
- Thunderbolt 2 Capable

Only £429.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel 5820K 3.30GHz (Haswell-E) Socket LGA2011-V3 Processor - Retail (BX80648I75820K) @ £299.99 inc VAT

CP-546-IN_400.jpg

Intel's latest Haswell-E 2011-v3 processors is the most powerful desktop gaming processor you can get, perfect for gamers, video encoders and professional audio. With a whopping 6 cores which means 12 threads with hyperthreading technology the power on tap is unlimited. The 5820k is also Intel's lowest ever priced 6 core, 12 threaded CPU ever, making such power more affordable.

As always Overclockers UK have done some overclock testing and the results are very impressive with speeds of over 4.5GHz being achieved which for an 6/12 processor is very impressive. We are recommending custom water-cooling loops for people wanting to overclock beyond 4GHz to keep things cool and OcUK has the largest range of in stock DDR4 memory from Avexir, Crucial, Corsair and G.Skill.

- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- 15MB of Intel Smart Cache

- 3.30GHz base frequency
- 3.60GHz Turbo frequency
- 6 Cores, 12 threads
- Fully unlocked
- 15MB Cache
- 28 PCI Express 3.0 Lanes
- Thunderbolt 2 Capable

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK's range of DDR4 from Adata, Avexir, Crucial, Corsair, G.Skill and Kingston!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
5820K 'only' has 28 lanes PCI Express so not great for people with Tri/Quad GPU's.

Though I can't imagine that is very many people.

Those people will buy 5930k or extreme, if you can afford 3-4 GPU's you can afford the more expensive processor with 40 lanes. :)

The 28 lane processor is more than adequate for two card setups. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Overclocked to just 3.8? Only 100hz over stock turbo. Uhh ohh im guessing these 6 cores are close to limits from factory then?

For a commercial product we can re-sell yes.

For end-users willing to push them and cool them, they are capable are much more, typically 4.20-4.80GHz depending on cooling setup, the skillset of the overclocker in person and the mainboard in use.

OcUK Staff
OP
with the cheap DDR4 ram and that MSI board you could have a 6core setup for just over £600. Not bad and temping!

Not to tempt you more but by end of year you could upgrade DDR4 to some crazy fast stuff, thinking 3400MHz area and get another good performance boost.

OcUK Staff
OP
Super impressed with these prices, really, and they're only going to go down as well. Exciting times. The first proper consumer core-bump from Intel in many, many years.

They won't go down much if any at all, were actually making like 4% to be brutally honest and our re-buy is slightly higher due to weakening exchange rate from when I purchased these CPU's.

The only way they will go down is if I drop my margin, which at sub 5% does not give me much room to play.

You can clearly see from the last gen Ivy-E stuff they won't drop by much as the Ivy-E stuff cost the same to buy and the only reason that is less is because they were purchased when GBP was stronger and were actually making 0% on those to clear the old 4930k. 4820k is a lot cheaper as its only a 4 core CPU and will remain in current lineup. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I actually meant the bundles, and the RAM specifically, which I imagine should be hopefully dropping over the next 6 months or so, but totally understand your position on the CPUs - very much fair enough. That's a tiny margin. Good on you guys for that. I'm sure you'll shift a lot of these! Just gotta get those overclocks to a slightly higher level, I think.

Yes RAM could shift in price big time, but as we all know with RAM, that could be in either direction. :)

The motherboards we've being quite aggressive on. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Am I just missing it or have Avexir stopped doing their custom built service :confused:

To facilitate growth I believe they had to remove it, when they were small it was OK, but now they are shipping thousands of kits per week, the time has come to not have such an option.

Shame but glad they are growing. OcUK and Caseking have exclusive rights to the brand in Europe, if there is anything in particular we are willing to look into it if we feel it will have good demand. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Gibbo, I think you should increase the price of the KFA2 HOF GTX 780 by more than just £10. You know, more money due to higher demand.

It will eventually increase to £429.95 or be removed from sale and kept aside for our SI business as we can't get any more. :)

Back
Top Bottom