• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Introducing Radeon Adrenalin Rush 2019

Caporegime
...because the same problem happened with EVGA and the Afterburner guy when they parted ways.

He doesn't own a style of displaying information.

The ability to control the size and colour of AB's OSD really means you can keep it as minimal as possible.

This AMD's with only 3 things showing.

y4mXK2XHbywaGxaNvfsvfQYOiduXzgaPObVAXqqsKq17ORcp2ipNYSUfZDidg4DwgDYFaIg1WRG8Kb_duevBCPTVssc5hs9K0jvBLtDoltEaKbFuiId4SErmN0R7mIrU96n2PKM8x_007hxfH4uoaWpPZHETBpRvzUHQAgPLn4dAIyWYzAEQjiCaQApfCsX8je2oK5mMjMTa5Q_W-L-A9y2GQ

Soldato
They have opened sourced their Vulcan driver as well with this release, numerous other bits and bobs for use linux users too :cool:

*hugs rx64* :p

Caporegime
How do you turn it on, Also I wish they'd stop insisting you have to press control shift and an additional button to turn things on,

I thought the OSD was turned on via control shift & L but it didn't work.
You can change the hotkey configurations under Radeon Settings > Gaming > Global Settings > Performance Monitoring. I use Ctrl + P and Ctrl + L for enabling the monitoring/logging.

Permabanned
OP
You can change the hotkey configurations under Radeon Settings > Gaming > Global Settings > Performance Monitoring. I use Ctrl + P and Ctrl + L for enabling the monitoring/logging.

Matt, Hi, That's where I was, It wont let me change the keys I use unless I still use the control and shift plus some other button. It won't accept two keys like you said yours is.

Edit: Okay got it, It won't let me set it up with anything other than an a-z button which is a pity as I like to push this type of feature over onto the numberpad.

Soldato
Never thought id see the day when Pete is so happy with our Linux drivers. :p

You didn't spend a year on another vendors c.... I mean drivers :p

To be fair the oss drivers are a combined effort, the vulkan open sourcing is like icing on the cake, not sure if this will be integrated into the current radv stack though.

Associate
Is there any way to have the metrics display on by default? Setting linked to game profiles would be nice.

Gotta say it nice to be able to mess with certain setting on the fly.

Caporegime
I just got it to work by using what you used, It won't let me set it up with anything other than an a-z button which is what I was trying to do which is a pity as I like to push this type of feature over onto the numberpad. Cheers.

Same, being able to assign a single key to the Performance Metrics Overlay (like you can with Afterburners RTSS), would be better, as bit of a faff having to press 2/3x keys all the time you want it off/on.

Back
Top Bottom