Investing millions

Man of Honour
£30M I would spend in a week without too much problem and without being stupid. I would want a new house, few million quids worth of cars, a nice boat and a couple of holiday homes. Probably leave me 10M to play with which I would use to invest in different projects that kept me busy.

daz

daz

Soldato
I think the key is probably capital preservation. Don't go crazy on a house that requires a full time staff to manage and maintain. Don't buy a yacht. Don't buy a private jet. Anything with potentially massive maintenance costs really.

Associate
I think the key is probably capital preservation. Don't go crazy on a house that requires a full time staff to manage and maintain. Don't buy a yacht. Don't buy a private jet. Anything with potentially massive maintenance costs really.

This: the best thing you can do is not doing anything major, and planning most of the things you want to do with an accountant to ensure that it's going to work out and not leave you sat in a caravan on the dole in 6 months time.

Soldato

Remember the rich man's rule of spending: “If it flies, floats or fornicates, always rent it.”

Permabanned
I would buy property in various locations around the world and a rent a nice boat somewhere hot. Then just travel between them and probably start some businesses or invest in some businesses.

I'd probably be happy with a coffee shop/b&b in costa rica in Samara beach. Spend a few months there, then head off somewhere else and just repeat.

Probably get in to property development as well.

Back
Top Bottom