iOS/Android Game Developer/Programmer needed

Soldato
I'm a graphic designer and animator by trade with a keen interest in gaming which I've had for the last 15 years. Recently I've put pen to paper and started inking out an idea for a game, which I'm now ready to take to the next stage. It's easy to get carried away with ones own ideas, and I've gone through many which I've discounted, and I truly believe in my final idea.

However I need to find someone to make the idea come to life. I'm looking to split any profits 50/50 with whoever comes on board.

Let me know if you're interested and would like to know more.

Thanks.

Soldato
Okay although I have nothing of use to you in regards to being a game dev or programmer (although learning programming). There are plenty of resources out there for you to learn yourself.

If this is the first game you want to make it is probably not going to turn out how you want it to, you'll have a lot of learning to do and will end up taking up a lot of your free time. Also the fact that it is your idea for a game and you want to bring someone else in to do a large chunk of the work I imagine tensions will be high as they maybe don't have the same vision as yourself.

If you really want to make it then try it yourself. Get Unity or Game maker and start to learn how to put it all together. Don't start off with spending hours upon hours on graphics and animations, work on the concept, getting mechanics right and it functioning before getting drawn in to how good it looks. From what I hear most people have an idea for a game and they do prototypes with the bare minimum in it, just as proof that something works and it works how they want it to. Then you can go from there.

Soldato
I am a mobile developer. However I am pretty solidly booked for the rest of the month.

Always interested to hear a new idea.

If interested trust me a NDA.

Back
Top Bottom