Poll: *** The Official iPad mini 7 thread (if you fall asleep and drop it on your head, it doesn't hurt as much as an iPad Pro and everything!) ***

Are you getting an iPad mini 7?

• Total voters
Soldato
New Ipad Mini out next week. Anyone going to get one?

I am tempted. Not owned an ipad for many years.

Increased base storage and new processor and 8gb ram look good. Ok, i know, still 60hz refresh rate but they are still buttery smooth! Apparently jelly rolling has been fixed too.

Last edited:
New Ipad Mini out next week. Anyone going to get one?

I am tempted. Not owned an ipad for many years.

Increased base storage and new processor and 8gb ram look good. Ok, i know, still 60hz refresh rate but they are still buttery smooth! Apparently jelly rolling has been fixed too.

I have the current model since release, zero problems.

Nothing much improved apart from the CPU which isn't even the latest CPU used in the iPhone 16.

I don’t have the six and I’ve been waiting for this for a while. Trouble is looking at the six or the seven it would be quite hard to make a case for spending the extra on a seven given the minimal bump. The only issue for me, I think, is that 64gb won’t last long. That said it would mostly be used for streaming, note taking and as a reader.

Going to NY in November for thanksgiving , will try and pick up a 128gb wi-fi . It's the ideal size for me to travel and quick work notes

I don’t have the six and I’ve been waiting for this for a while. Trouble is looking at the six or the seven it would be quite hard to make a case for spending the extra on a seven given the minimal bump. The only issue for me, I think, is that 64gb won’t last long. That said it would mostly be used for streaming, note taking and as a reader.

I always used mine for taking notes and steaming. For me, its the best note taking device.

At the moment I use my Amazon Scribe for notes because the backlight is easier on the eyes but iPad with combined with an Apple Pencil, nothing can beat it.

Apple missed a trick here - had the 7 supported the old Apple Pencil that works on the 6, I'd have upgraded, but as it is, I won't

The mini 7 while still being able to use the old magnetic pencil would have been a perfect upgrade route to 'recycle' the old pencil, then I'd have also considered buying a 13" iPad Pro with the new pencil.

But, as it is, no, I'll keep my old iPad Pro 11" for a few more years, I CBA to buy a new pencil for what is essentially a note pad.

I dont really want the 6 with the jelly screen too, the iPad Pro 11" 120hz has spoiled me.

I am seriously considering a Mini 7 to replace my 10 year old Air 2. I had a play around with one at the Apple Store on Thursday and it was very nice.

I would go for 256GB and the WiFi+cellular model for the integrated GNSS.

Last edited:
I can't believe they haven't fixed the jelly scrolling fully.. snide
Hopefully we'll get a Mini Pro at some point, I mainly use mine for reading Apple News and ebooks + using as a music player for my DAC.

Back
Top Bottom