iPad Pro 11 2022 Folio/Keyboard options

Soldato
So. now the new toy has arrived, any recommendations for folios?

Haven't used a keyboard one before as never really needed it with the Mini, however the larger screen and better cameras might increase the usage of this one so a keyboard might be on the cards.

Logitech seem like pretty good ones, anyone else used anything they can recommend, not bothered about a trackpad, just a folio, or folio/keyboard combo...

Soldato
OP
I prefer something that covers the device a bit better.

Current short list is..

Logitech Combo Touch
Logitech Folio Touch

Both are folio/keyboard options, I'm leaning towards the Combo as it has a removable keyboard, but, that then removes the screen cover, so I might get the Folio and one of the Otterbox Symmetry 360 folios, or just get the Combo and then a screen protector…

Also thinking about a carry case for the iPad and bits so I can carry it all around when I’m out and about..

Soldato
I've got the Spiegen hybrid. It's a light case, but feels like it gives enough protection for a drop...

Soldato
OP
I've got the Spiegen hybrid. It's a light case, but feels like it gives enough protection for a drop...

Actually that looks better than the Otterbox, thanks

Soldato
OP
Ok so add the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and the Spigen Rugged Armor Pro to the list.

I'm leaning towards the Ultra Hybrid as I don't really use the iPad for actual work so don't need the protection as much.

I'll give his thread until about 9am tomorrow and then I'll order some stuff, but will keep the thread alive as a kinda review of the ones I end up getting for those that ask the same question further down the road.

Man of Honour
While you’re at it, order a protective wrap for your house, shoes, keys and trainers.

There’s a reason the apple stuff is highly recommended.

I had a couple of Logitech covers for my iPad. They made it twice as wide, and one of them broke.

Soldato
OP
Yeah I get that the Apple stuff is made by the same people that make the device, but I tend to think that the stuff they design is not just about functionality but also showing off the device, be it iPad or anything else they do, which tends to make them slightly less protective IMHO...

Soldato
@Reuben klang why the sad face?
You have a preference or some sort of input?

MK is amazing as Chris said in the first reply.

It’s pricy but well worth it.

I had the following Logitech one and it was dire. Brother had one too it made his like a 1990s laptop it was heavy and massive.

Haven’t looked back since I got a MK a couple of years ago.

Genuinely I wouldn’t pay the full price for it (I got it in the JL sale a couple of years ago) so I’d look for a refurbed or nearly new one.

M5FtWA3_d.webp

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That the slim combo one, BT keyboard with its own batteries?

I've ordered the Spigen Ultra Hybrid for now, just so I have a case for it, will see how my use changes once I start to take it out to events and decide if I need a keyboard or not..

Back
Top Bottom