Iphone 4.3.1 Jailbreak Expected Today!!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
All done, restored back to stock before re-JBing and went from there, needed it as it was a bit bogged down

Al good last night, went to bed, this morning Safari crashing on startup... Fine in safemode.

Looks like i will be doing it again tonight. Bit lame but no major issue, just need to find out what is causing it...
Sorted, was an adblocker that isn't compatible.

Associate
OP
further down it says fixed version with the problems but needs to be tested on all devices... doesnt say vibration problem but assuming it fixes all the bugs etc

Man of Honour
+1 although i found it does slow down app opening etc ie when you go to open up an app...i guess it depends on how fast you OC it:p

Its best just to set it to x1.1 or x1.2 so your phone wont ever really experience any slowdown. Seems to work ok although I've got the JB off at the minute until they release the new update!

Its not an OC, just a UI animation acceleration (I believe).

Soldato
Thinking about JB'ing again to 4.3.1 today. Has anyone used PkgBackup to restore all their JB'd apps etc after jumping to an updated iOS?.

Does anyone know if it's possible to easily backup all Winterboard and Lockinfo settings / customisations?. Does PkgBackup do this as well?.

Ta.

Man of Honour
Good news for the people like me with the vibrate switch problem -

MuscleNerd on Twitter said:
I'll just add the animate option to redsn0w (it looks like I need to fix an issue with the silent/mute switch anyway)

:)

Back
Top Bottom