*** iPhone 5 - Revealed! ***

Man of Honour
OP
Better battery life omg

Full charge barely lasts more than 2 days on my iphone 4s

Is my battery ****ed or is everyones this bad?

You can't really say things like that without being more specific.

For example, over those 2 days, do you use it lots, or not?

Caporegime
Now see that actually looks nice. Although everything we have seen is pretty much renders..

Still highly doubtful this is the design as I am expecting to have seen parts by now.

Hang on a minute in the last thread on the split metal back you said...

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18408603&highlight=metal+back

It best be fake. Its beyond ugly.

theres no way it'll have a split back like that. You don't get Knighted on your contribution to design and then churn that **** out!
Theres no need for the plastic/metal split seeing as it still has the same antenna split.

Like I said. Totally horrible looking & fake.

:D

Man of Honour
OP
Is this the new iPhone?

The Verge said:
We've heard quite a bit about the "iPhone 5" — or whatever it'll be called — and we've already seen a handful of photos and videos of the supposed next-generation device. Now we're getting a complete picture of the device thanks to Chinese supplier iLab Factory. What's different this time is that the phone is fully assembled in the shots offered by the site. There's nothing terribly surprising, and we'll remain skeptical until Apple reveals the next-generation iPhone, but with so many matching parts appearing from multiple sources it's close to impossible to discount the device as a fake.

www.theverge.com/2012/7/29/3200057/iphone-5-fully-assembled-rumor-pictures

via http://ilab.cc/news/5888.html

CxvNG.jpg.png

cHry3.jpg

Soldato
You got me :p

It would be nice to have something a bit different on top of the exception of more visible speakers (which I don't actually like), a smaller dock (which will be annoying), moving the headphone jack (which I think I would prefer). a bit taller and some weird 2 colour thing.

Back
Top Bottom