*** iPhone 5S/5C - September 10th ***

Soldato
What charging/data cable are people buying?

I need spares for work and home but all seem to have bad reviews

Ha I was going to ask that this morning!
I Need a few cables as I like to keep one in the car, a couple at home and one in the office.

Anyone? Anyone? .......Bueller? Bueller?
z-ferris.jpg

The above isn't a trick question btw!
Or is iMackMart and myself over-complicating the lead compatibility issue or non-issue?

I usually buy all my leads from high rated Ebay sellers and have never had an issue in the past with leads for various things.

Soldato
I have bought PQI ones and they are great - managed to nab a few for £7.99 with barclays bespoke offers! Im sure they are easily found elsewhere

Soldato
Is anyone here using an iPhone 5C? I've got one arriving on Monday. Interested to see how they compare against an S4. I imagine the S4 is miles better?

Associate
I've had mine for a few weeks and absolutely love it. The last time I used an iPhone was when I got one on release back in 2008. Coming from a Blackberry, I couldn't be happier. I handled both the 5C and 5S in the shop and was very surprised to find that I preferred the plastic 5C - camera is great and it's so fast compated to previous HTC Android phones I've used over the years. The finish on the 5C is amazing - it feels so well built; I think it's to do with the lacquer they put on the plastic.

Back
Top Bottom