iPhone 6+ bendgate issue.

Associate
OP
What I find laughable are the people who are suddenly calling people "stupid" for putting phones in their pockets.

Large screen phones are not a new thing, and there has not been mass hysteria of android devices bending.

I'd say it's pretty common for guys to put phones in their jeans. It's not as if the phones are being used in unrealistic scenarios to try and produce faults.

Let's face it, regardless of genuine quality control issues, apple has die hard fans that refuse to ever believe anything could be wrong with any of their products.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying there is an inherent fault/problem with the new iphone. I'm not qualified to say and frankly I don't care. What concerns me is the people who are so attached to manufacturers that they can see no negative and defend their products as if their life depends on it.

These people are everywhere, whether it's apple nutters, or samsung or console fanboys. It's ridiculous.

Well I returned mine back for a full refund and was asked why.I told the unhappy looking Apple guy to Google Apple 6 bendgate on the nearest iMac.The look on his his face was a picture.:D

Back
Top Bottom