iPhone 6 Cases & Accessories

Soldato
My Nillkin total screen protector came. This has had some bad reviews on some forums but can't understand why. It's covers all the screen and is the perfect partner for spigen neo hybrid. My thumb was always rubing on the edge of the old Viking one and was not nice to use.

It might not be so great for a naked phone due to it going over the edge of the screen a tad.

As for the spigen neo hybrid. (Plastic bumper) Dropped my phone from chest high, face down the other night onto the door step and the phone came out unmarked.

Associate
I received the Nillkin screen protector today and am not pleased.

Firstly the protector had dust between the glass and film which I didn't notice until I had put it on. Secondly whatever glues protector to the screen finishes about 1mm before the edge of the screen so there is a visible line down it. There is lip around the protector so I don't think you could have the phone naked as it would just lift off. I have a clear spigen case which looks perfect for the protector and fits together perfectly. Unfortunately pressing the buttons on the side causes it to lift slightly.

It does feel significantly better than a plastic protector but it's just not quite right.

Soldato
Just noticed something very strange, changed from a unicorn beetle tough case that was a thick rigid case to a tech21 bumper with tech armour ballistic glass independent protector and this case blocks out less signal than the other. Getting better signal and mobile speed now :S new speed test

CsgxMFA.jpg

Associate
The main problem of the Nillkin protector is that the top and bottom sections don't have adhesive on them (the bits behind the coloured sections). They stand slightly proud of the phone and stuff gets underneath (like pocket fabric) and causes them to lift.

Stupid design

Soldato
I've just ordered an iPhone 6 and I'm now looking for a suitable case for it. I'm looking for a soft silicone case with a textured/grippy back. I'm a wheelchair user ad tend to but my phone on my lap when moving around with my wheelchair and find the textured/grippy back to the case keeps the phone from slipping off my lap.

I use the black case from the Belkin Flex Case Pack with my iPhone 5 currently - http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8W130-2/

Can anyone recommend me something similar for an iPhone 6?

Associate
Can anyone suggest the best case fully protective case for the beach? At the moment I'm using it naked, and I don't think it'll last 5 minutes with all the sand and inevitable water!

Cheers

'nutz

Soldato
I've just ordered an iPhone 6 and I'm now looking for a suitable case for it. I'm looking for a soft silicone case with a textured/grippy back. I'm a wheelchair user ad tend to but my phone on my lap when moving around with my wheelchair and find the textured/grippy back to the case keeps the phone from slipping off my lap.

I use the black case from the Belkin Flex Case Pack with my iPhone 5 currently - http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8W130-2/

Can anyone recommend me something similar for an iPhone 6?

Just thought I'd share my success that I found a case that was exactly what I needed from a case from The Snugg

The case is £14.99 available here: http://www.thesnugg.co.uk/smartphone-cases/apple/iphone-6/silicone/black-case.aspx

Associate
The main problem of the Nillkin protector is that the top and bottom sections don't have adhesive on them (the bits behind the coloured sections). They stand slightly proud of the phone and stuff gets underneath (like pocket fabric) and causes them to lift.

Stupid design

Final update on this - the screen protector cracked whilst the phone was on my desk doing nothing. Very strange.

Permabanned
Anyone got a battery case? I know most of them are quite big but I'd use it at home or on the train.

Getting the 6+ tomorrow.

Soldato
Anyone found a decent screen protector, I typically go for tempered glass but none of them will cover the curves properly so I'm thinking you will need something that is wet apply. Any recommendation for a fully coverage screen protector.

Don
Anyone who has the official Apple silicone case for either the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. How easy is it to get the phone in and out of the case? I need to be able to quickly get the plus out of a case when I stick it in my Brodit car cradle as work went and bought the one that only takes the phone with out a case.

Associate
Anyone who has the official Apple silicone case for either the iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. How easy is it to get the phone in and out of the case? I need to be able to quickly get the plus out of a case when I stick it in my Brodit car cradle as work went and bought the one that only takes the phone with out a case.

I have the silicone and leather. Silicone is dead easy to get in and out. My leather one tho appears to have bent slightly at the bottom. Both don't add much size to the phone and feel great. Prefer the leather one tho

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a good dock for the iphone 6?

Want one i can have on my desk so i can see it while charging, just want something more than the basic apple one they do.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom